Chapta -10

Chapter 10! :)

===Louis POV===

***In the Car with Liam***

"I say we split up. Go to different places that she might be." Liam told us.

"Like where?" Niall asked.

"Like the park, Nandos, StarBucks, WalMart, Secluded clubs... I don't know! We just need to find her." He said looking out the window.

Right now, all of us were in Liam's car. Harry and Zayn were in the back, just staring out the windows, hoping the people on the street might be Erica. Niall was in the middle seat, talking with Liam and I, but sometimes dozing off.

"Drop me off here." Niall said, pointing towards the Nandos. Of course right? Liam stopped be car and Niall pulled on his disguise.

"You have your phone?" Liam asked.

"Yes dad." Niall said, jumping out of the car, "Good luck." He told the rest of us.

"Ditto." I told him. He smiled then ran acros te street into the Nandos.

We ended up dropping both Zayn and Harry off at a club, but I knew they weren't gonna go clubbing. They were on a mission just like the rest of us.

"I think I'm gonna go search the park for her. You wanna come with me?" Liam asked.

I looked around and saw a StarBucks.

"Nah, just drop me off there." I said pointing to the little coffee shop. He nodded, and pulled up by it.

"Call me when you need me to pick you up." He said.

I nodded and jumped out of the car. Liam sighed, "I really hope we find her."

"Me too bro, me too."

He gave a little wave, and drove off to find the nearest park. I looked towards the building and started walking.

I entered, and smells the glorious smell of coffee. I smiled and kept walking. Keeping my head down, so no fan would recognize me. I ran into someone and felt a hot liquid go all over my shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to spill on you."

Wait.. That voice. I looked up to brown eyes.

"Erica?" I asked. It had to be her.

"Louis?" She asked, her eyes widening. I started jumping up and down.

"ERICA! WE'VE MISSED YOU!!!" I yelled, and pulled her into a hug.

"Louis, your scareing people." She told me.

I stopped, "What? Did you not miss me?"

"No! It's just..." I laughed.

Wait.

"Where have you been missy?? We have been worried sick!" I practically yelled at her. She looked scared for a second, then surprised.

"Wait you missed me?" She asked, seeming surprised.

"Well duh." I told her, pulling her into another hug.

"Ehem..?" I heard from behind me. I saw a girl that was blond, tall (but still shorter than me) and was absolutely gorgeous. She had legit arm muscles and she had that kinda aura about her that screamed childish. Or maybe it was the shirt that said 'Someone told me to grow up yesterday. I immediatley banned that person from ever riding my pet unicorn.'

She was... Well gorgeous.

"Erica? Who is this?" She asked.

"Oh! This is Louis. Louis this is Sylvie." She said gesturing.

Sylvie looked confused. Erica went up and whispered something in her ear. Sylvie rolled her eyes and glared at Erica. Erica just smiled and whispered something else in her ear. Sylvie gasped and slapped her arm.

"Hey!" Erica said. I laughed at them, and they turned towards me.

"It's nice to meet you!" I said, putting my hand out for Sylvie to shake. She shook her head.

"I don't care who you are, I always give hugs. Not... Handshakes." She said, opening her arms. I laughed and gave her hug.

Is it weird to say I liked the way she smelled?

Ehh, she smelled amazing. Like peaches, and peppermints, and strawberries. Like Heaven and-

"Um Louis? Can you let go of my best friend? I kinda need her." Erica asked.

I blushed and let go.

"Sorry Sylvie." I said. She laughed.

"Nah, it's fine." She said.

Erica suddenly turned really white as she looked out the window behind me.

"We need to go." Sylvie said. I could hear the distaste in her voice. She took off her jacket and handed it to Erica..

"Come on, we need to leave." Sylvie said. Erica zipped the jacket up and pulled the hood on.

"Bye Louis. Thanks for nothing." Erica said, running behind Sylvie out through the back of the Little cafe.

"Lewis?" I heard the high squeaky voice from behind me. I turned.

Crap. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So?

Like?

Love?

Totally despise and wish you could drown in kitty litter?

I dont like how this chapter ended. But, I hope you guys do!

Someone told me, my authors notes need to be shorter, so I shall try to make them shorter! :) Thanks!

No promises thoughhh... :0)

If you still want to do a cover, deadline is December 18! Please contact me, and i will get back to you ASAP! (;

<3 you all!!

Dedication: Her comment was super nice and it made me laugh! :) <3

Thanks for reading!!

For next update:

30 comments

60 votes?

Yup, amping it up, but I think u all can do it!!

<3!!

CAYENNERS!! :)