/ U N F A I R \

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅. 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅. 𝚆h𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝!

Yuki POV.

Where the hell am I.I'm not even in the company anymore.

I walk around for a while until I hear quite sobs coming from outside.

I assume they we're Izumi's so I walk to the outside.

Atleast try to walk to the outside.I see a girl crying I scoff and decide to turn away.

Until I hear "Yuki..why...why..can't you be real..?🥺" I snap my head back to her at that.

I yell out "HAH?!WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I start walking up back to her nearring her even more.

Frustrated I start speed walking getting nearrer.That is until I was stopped by a forcefeild not letting me go up to her.

Getting even more frustrated I bang the forcefeild.That didn't work out so I decided to bang harder.

Getting angry I yell out "OI KID I'M RIGHT HERE!" at that they just cry even more.

"KID PLEASE!LOOK AT ME DAMN IT!".She gets up from her crying spot.

I was filled with hope there until I saw tears still streaming down and a sad smile was placed on her lips.

"No...please..I'm begging..PLEASE!CAN'T YOU SEE ME!?I-I'M RIGHT HERE KID I'M RIGHT HERE FOR YOU PLEASE!"

I touch the forcefeild and try wiping her tears and hear her whisper an "I love you Yuki.." with a sad smile placed on both of our faces.

"I..love you too.." I cry and yell out"DAMN IT!!WHY!WHY CAN'T WHY CAN'T I JUST BE THERE FOR YOU!PLEASE KID!"

"Please...." Was the last thing he said before falling on his knee's and feeling his head hurt.

Y/n POV.

As I closed my phone/laptop I turn back and sadly smile.

That smile didn't last long though as it went back to its fake smile.

I really wish he was real to comfort me and to be here for me.

I shake my head wanting to stop thinking about it and take a short walk outside.

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍~! 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚌𝚣 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕😔