FOOD FIGHT!!!

cinefamily dinner gets out of hand

Peter: I have a great idea! Why don't we invite the cinegeilheid for a dinner in a local restaurant? Our fans are always so supportive, so the least thing we can do is give them the day of their lifes.

Kelvin: Thats such an awesome idea Peter!

Peter: Lets get this idea onto twitter! * gets phone and tweets: Hey cinefamily, we planned a dinner for you all this evening, meet us at the le Froghop 6 o clock!*

meanwhile at the Le froghop restaurant:

Jennifer: Why does it take so long?

Sharona: I dont know, maybe there car is broken?

Danique: yeah sure you really believe that?

Sharona: I dont know, you never know what can happen here in Amsterdam

Lianne: Goddamnit it takes so long, it's already half an hour past time and they are still not here.

Mel: Nope, no sign of Peter and Kelvin AT ALL. So what now?

Afke: What about... A FOOD FIGHT!

* all cinemators start a foodfight, and MEANWHILE at peter and kelvin's place*

Kelvin: Peter... I have a strange feeling we forgot something important.

* ping, peter gets a twitter mention*

*the tweet says : Peter, kelvin, where are you. all cinemators are waiting here*

*peter and kelvin look at each other*

kelvin and Peter: WE FORGOT THE CINEGEILHEID!

*They hurry as fast as they can and they arrive at Le Froghop restaurant. As they walk in there is something they didnt expect... AT ALL*

* as soon as they open the door....spaggetie gets thrown at the door, and it hits right in kelvins face. All cinemators stop and look at them in a confused look*

Kelvin: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

*cinemators blink at the same time*

Peter: what a mess! how... i'm not even going to ask...

* as kelvin walks up to the bathroom to clean his face, nobody expected him to grab a cake*

linde: sorry peter

melissa: yes sorry, we didn't expext that you guys would still come...

mel:  so we thought well lets make fun together then.

Danique: Yes because some of us where getting depressed because you werent coming.

sharona: so .. so .. yeah uh we can explain...

Peter: well yeah i can see you're having enough fun without us.

Lianne: NOOONOOO we don't! but you where the ones that where late!

linde: yes, so actually it's all your fault * padam tss*

melissa: So why where you late?

Mel: yes, explain to us

Peter: well euh i didn't wanted to come to this point but euh... we forgot about you.

*before the cinemators could say anything else kelvin walks up to us with 2 cakes in his hands :*

*kelvin throws the cake in Mel's and Afke's face from behind*

*Afke screams *

Mel: WHAT THE....

jennifer: hahahahaha omfg kel your such a hero.

* in the meanwhile peter grabbed a cake and throws it into jennifers face*

jennifer: aaah o my good

lianne: What the hell i didnt expect this when i asked my mom if i where allowed to come..

kelvin: FOODFIGHT

* everyone starts throwing food at each other, other guests are getting mad and leave. untill the moment the restaurant owner walks up to us...*

owner: What the hell is going on in here!

* everyone freezes and turns around*

Peter: well we where planning on having a dinner together... Problem sir?

owner: PROBLEM? PROBLEM? YES OFCOURSE I HAVE A PROBLEM, LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE MADE! ALL MY CUSTOMERS ARE GONE! LEAVE! NOW! AND DONT EVER DARE TO COME BACK INTO LE FROGHOP!

* everyone runs out of the restaurant*

Kelvin: Well that was it then i guess?

* everyone shrug's their sholders and walks away*

THE END