Chapter 3:Old bonnie

Once I got home I got something to eat since I didn't eat anything before I left. I was so tired that the first thing my face hit was the soft cloud like pillows on my bed.

My eyes slowly closed shut until I was was dreaming. events of this morning were reapeating in my head. "lets see which one fits you best" kept repeating in my head with an eerie tone.

"Don't let me catch you" said marionette. the words they kept repeating in my head in a very strange tone each time they said it until finally marionette jumped at me. I woke up panting and sweating like crazy. My hand touched my forehead "thank goodness..." I said panting"it was only a dream"

I checked the clock on my nightstand 11:27 pm. "well I better get ready" i changed my clothes and brushed my hair since it looked like I got run over by a chariot.I grabbed my bag and a few jolly ranchers and some (f/c).
(A/n:f/c is favorite candy)

I started my way to the restraunt.once I got there I quickly went to the office and took out a few of the f/c and jolly ranchers out. I checked the cameras and clicked on the camera which was in the parts and service room.

Old Bonnie was there...ruined."poor Bonnie"i muttered to myself.i was winding up the music box when I heard a noise in the hall. I set down the camera and grabbed the flashlight and flashed in the hall to see...old Bonnie?!

"What in the world is he doing here?!"i quickly pulled down the empty Freddy mask over my head.after a while I took of the mask and flashed the flashlight again in the hall. he was still there?!
"This is just like what happened on my first night!" i whispered to myself.
I checked the hall and Bonnie was just behind the...well if there was a door,the door frame.

I put the mask over my head again but Bonnie came in the office 'he can't do that!can he?'i said to myself.

The lights started flashing but they stopped quickly 'what is going on?' Bonnie took the mask of my face as I looked at him with fear written all over my face. I closed my eyes waiting for my fait. But nothing happend.

I open my eyes to see a boy with purple hair,magenta eyes, a purple vest and a white long sleeve he also has a red bow tie on his neck.he had purple bunny ears on the top of his head one was bent and had black skinny jeans with black convers he reached out his hand to me and I just backed away until...

Hello readers I decided to update again and this time it is a chapter!i hoped you like this even though it is on a cliffhanger and not much is going on but all stories are like that.anyways I hope you had a good and happy New Years. well until next time bye!
~Lyramlp