-Part 52

(Taylor POV)

***1 month later(friday)***

i been at nana's house after staying in a hotel room for a week Ken let me stay there so i dont keep spending money on a room she still haven't told anyone my secret she did tell me what Zay knows about Cam and Ciara and either way it's still cheating. i havent seen nor spoken to Cam in a month and im 1 month and 3 days pregnant and im still not quite showing yet which is good cause our first event will be tomorrow we're having a pop up shop expo at a local night club so i been busy getting ready for that and my first appointment is on monday and Ken is posed to be going with me, i pray Camden doesn't show up to this expo cause i dont feel like arguing or fighting with him at all he just need to leave me alone. i was now headed to party city to put in a order of balloons for them to put around the club.

"that's it maa'am?"the cashier asked

"yes thats it"i said

"okay your total is $64.83"

i put in my card and after i paid i left "have a nice day".

while i was getting in my car i spotted Niyah and kemon across the parking lot leaving best buy i kept it pushing. i heard my phone ring and it was an unknown number so it may be a customer.

"Hello this is Taylor"

"Taylor"the voice said

"what do you want Camden "

"where are you i haven't seen nor spoken to you in a month we need to talk"

"no we dont go be with ciara"i said backing out

"i dont want her iaan even fuck i promise i just got head and felt horrible about it im sorry baby fr"he said

"dont say you sorry to me my nigga i dont care"

"so you gonna act like this?"

"hmm what do i wanna eat"i said tomyself ignoring him

"babygirl lemme feed you i'll take you out anywhere and pay for it just talk to me"

"Camden begging doesnt look good stop"

"well stop making me beg damn im sorry , what do i gotta do to show you im sorry"

"leave me alone thats what"

"Taylor Marie Harris i am not leaving you alone bruh IM FUCKING SORRY i will do anything to have you back i swear just please come home "

"Cam shut the fuck up"

"you pregnant with my child Taylor"

"so what ?"

"look all im asking is for you to please let me take you out for dinner tonight and we talk about it"

i said nothing because food did sound good

"how long did you know you were pregnant ?"he asked

"i found out the same day you cheated on me"

"stop saying that Tay im fucking sorry"

"whatever , look i gotta go"

"you gon lemme take you out to eat?"

"yeah you can meet me at The Cheesecake factory at 8 dont call me if i show i show if i dont then i wasted your time like you did mine" i said and the hung up.

"jesus im so stressed out" i yelled to myself i drove back to nana's and just went and took a nap and set an alarm for 7pm cause i might just go with Cam idk yet .
.
.
.
.
.
(Makenzie POV)