PROLOUGE

A small creak sounded from below
"What was--"
The small orange person stumbled backwards from the area of the floor.
"M-Miles-? We might want to get out of here-"
Orange glanced over at Dark Green, or 'Miles'
"B-but--"
Orange cut Dark Green off
"We can't take them-i-i know its hard but we cant--"
Orange's voice broke into a half sob.
"W-what-?! But he--he's--he's our child!"
Dark green cried, glancing at the broken floor, where screams and flashes of Cyan and scarlet red flickered in between the splinters of wood.
Orange shook his head, tears spilling from his eyes.
"There's no hope for him anymore, we can't save him.."
Dark green started to cry with his partner, shaking his head.
Orange grabbed Dark green quickly, running as the creature split through the wood, splattered in blood. It hissed at screeched as Orange and Dark Green ran, it soon started to chase them.

Down through the broken wood and floorboard would lay a child, a small baby, infact. With the suit the colour Cyan.
The child would lay in a blood pool, as tears dripped from its small visor.

The small Cyan child stared at the splintered wood, then at the roof as it broke open.
The child would stare at the semi-bright lights scattered across the sky. Its visor reflected the stars, the two moons and all the night sky contained.
Cyan weakly reached up with its small hands, trying to grab at the stars, but with no avail, as their hands only dripped blood on their visor, blocking the gorgeous view out
Cyan rested their hands back down. Now only seeing the dark splatters of red.
And with a quick jolt of its last energy,
The childs vision went dark.

_______

  A  Dark Blue person held up their child to the stars, their visor caught the light of the moons and its Gray colour seemed to reflect the light.
"You'll be the one."
They spoke softly, but with a tone only a fierce tiger could have.

"You'll be Everythings's Wrong."

"But you'll be someones Right"