Bended Knee

Subsequently seven long years of our relationship, those years we fought for our forbidden love. We faced a lot of obstacles and we faced them together. We never gave up and yet. Here we are fighting, yelling at each other because of a small reason. I didn't expect that we will get to this point. Sure we have some small fights before but it's never like this. You changed Yoongi. You, not the Yoongi I know 7 years ago.

"If you're like this then leave! Leave my life!" those 9 words hit me like a truck. I'm not leaving you Yoongi. Not like this. Did we fight for our love just to get to this point?

"Can't you understand? Leave me and never come back!" my heart shattered into pieces. I don't know why you said that. Is it because your mad at me or is it just because of the alcohol.

"Leave Jimin!" I will, Yoongi. I won't bother you anymore. Months after that I'm still in love with you. Not even a single drop of hate formed in my heart. How can I unlove you when you keep coming back?

I laughed bitterly as I wipe the tears that escaped my eyes. I looked at your sleeping figure. You're still handsome even if your sleeping. As creepy as it sounds, I miss looking at you while you sleep as you hold me tight.

Can we go back to the days our love was strong?

Can you tell me how perfect love goes wrong?

Can somebody tell me how to get things back, the way they used to be?

"Can we be Yoonmin again.."

~•~
there will be a part 2 don't worry