A Night to Remember

Chapter One: A Night Forgotten

     "Alrighty time to get up with it!" Gripping the edge of both Reah and Nelonai's blanket, Leana yanked them into the air leaving the two groaning on opposite ends of the couch.

     Reah reached to head to stop the pulsing before replying, "Oh my...what happened?"

     Nelonai coughed over the end of the couch until the sound of liquid came up from her throat and into her cheeks. She received a rough pat on the back from Leana before swallowing. She then slowly mouthed out the words "My twelve, I feel like death."

     "Ahh c'mon it's not that rough." Leana patted Nelonai on the back some before as she burped a bit and flew back over the ledge of the couch. Reah just sat there staring forward unto the room, waiting for it to stop spinning. Russell came into view as he entered the archway into the rising stones with a smug grin on his face.

     "So everyone...how we feeling?"

     Nelonai answered as sarcastically as the question itself, "Absolutely fantastic."

     Leana continued to pat her on the back, "It's okay, he doesn't drink because he's a coward."

     Reah jittered to life a bit before letting out a groan and holding her head again, "I think, I want to be a coward next time."

     Leana gave out an evil grin, "Oh trust me, you for sure had fun."

      Reah gave a thousand yalm stare, until the world decided it wouldn't stop spinning. Her head  then fell down unto her chest. Her eyes grew wide as she noticed she was wearing nothing on the upper half of her body but a stench filled apron barely covering her. Her arms shot inward as she immediately reached for the blanket Leana had just thrown. Cocooning herself all within this piece of cloth as best she could. Her mind tried to grasp anything from the night before, but to no avail. "Oh no." She then continued in a begging tone, "I...I can't remember anything? Why can't I remember anything? Wait...where's Valiena!?" She shot up a bit and turned toward Leana, as she waited for an answer she noticed black bags underneath the coral pink eyes, something unusual for the lalafell.

     "Your memory well...why do you think that's my drink?" Leana then turned back to Nelonai, "Nai you remember anything either?" Her finger shot up to give her one second as the sound of liquid came from the lalafell's throat again. She seemed to have given up on trying to say it as she wiggled her finger back and forth to signal "No."

     "As for Val she's in the other room sleeping soundly but..." Reah watched as Russell's face grew to a frown before looking toward the floor. Her face turned to shock as she looked around pleadingly.

     "What happened...what did I do?" Reah went back into her head, attempting to find anything to grasp from the previous night.

     Nelonai's voice came muffled from the side of the couch, "And why do I only remember summoning Phoenix? Did we fight anyone cool?" A light smile came across Russell's face as his voice went back to sarcasm.

     "I mean, you fought a building."

     "Did I win?"

     Russell then eye'd a light skinned Au'ra across the room with red eyes and black scales, there was a tiny dragon on her shoulder and she gave off a threatening vibe as her arms were crossed. He then turned back to Nelonai. "You won the battle...but we lost the war." Nelonai then rotated her head from the side of the couch to face Russell, all eye's seem to be concentrated on him. "I'm trying to think where to start...probably before we first order our drinks right?"