Trying to Help Him...

(watch the video and read at the same time...I thought it made it a little bit more emotional for me :') but idk how it might go for you but yeah.Have fun reading.)

I knocked on the door.Nothing.I waited a while and knocked again.I heard him move inside.I heard the floor squeak.My heart started to pound loudly in my chest.The room went silent.

"Liam?"

I said.I heard my echo all over the hall.

"Liam.I know you're inside there.Can i come in?I just wanna talk to you..."

I tried to open the door.It was unlocked.I looked inside.It was dark.I opened the door little by little.I put my body inside the room and closed the door.I touched the wall to find the light switch.I flicked it on.I turned around and saw Light brown eyes.I gasped softly.His hand touched mine and he turned off the light.

"Liam?"

I said.I moved my hands around.I blinked a few times.My eyes adjusted to the mini night light he had on.He stood there looking at me.When he turned around i grabbed his hand.

"Ah."

He said softly.He escaped my hand.They were wet.I turned on The light and looked at them.They were covered in bright red blood.

"Liam."

I said softly.My heart shattered at the sight.I swallowed and reached my hands out.Was he crying?I put my hands on his shoulder and tried to look at him.He had a blade in his hand.

I swallowed once more.I had a big knot forming in my throat.

"You shouldn't see me like this."

He said softly.He looked at me.Tears flooded his eyes and rolled down his pink cheeks.I looked at his wrist.He had a blood river coming down.He dropped the blade and walked to his bed.His back was facing me.

"WI-H.Hm"

I couldn't think right.I heard him crying softly.I looked at the blood on my hand again.His walls were written with cute quotes about Love,Family,Friends and Heartbreaks.I swallowed one more time before I walked up to him and brought him outside to the bathroom across his room.I held the hand he hadn't cut.

I turned on the faucet and grabbed a towel.He nodded his head no.

"Please?I can't see you like this."

I said.I wet the dry yellow cloth.

"Bring out your hand."

I said.He swallowed hard and brought it out.I put the wet cloth over his freshly cut wrist.He bit his lower lip and murmured something.

"It stings."

I wiped the blood off softly without making him back up much.I looked around for some Triple-antibiotics for him.When i found it i opened the top and put some on my middle finger.I grabbed his wrist and started to rub it all over.He bit his lower lip.

I wiped my oily finger on the wet cloth that was now clean and not filled with his blood.

"Done."

I said.I looked at him.He looked at me.We stood there for like 40 seconds until i looked away and walked away.

"Wait."

He said.He held on to my hand.I looked at him.I had tears filling my eyes.I bit a small potion of my lower lip.He swallowed and let it out.

"C-can you stay here tonight..with me?"

He said softly.I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out.