1

_*Something Else About Love*_

     By _*KhadiijaInuwa*_

This book contain the meaning of true love, And is all about love to ur husband,wife,gf and bf. How to handle urself wen yhu are in love with ur crush. How to treat ur wife according to Islam saying, Best remedies for love in lslam way also sweet things to say to ur bf to make them cry happily .
Love tips,can a relationship survive after betrayal??? Does true love exist???
Follow me into this nice book named _*SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT LOVE*_

_*CONCEPT OF TRUE LOVE*_

Firsty, There is the love for Allah SWT. Next, Love for the messenger of Allah then companions,may Allah pleased with them. And the love of good and righteous people.

True love is passionate and fulfilling relationship for Allah sake not becuz of beauty,money and luxuries. True love is light,happiness and joy.True love never die.
True love that comes with looks, goes with looks. True love not start by gazing at the look of a person. But by knowing the beauty of their character.

Love is not stranger in lslam, Islam was created out of love, and Allah loves His servants so much.
So wen u fall in love with others and want him to reciprocate ur love u can ask help from Allah,Of course.

Sometimes it's easy to fall in love ,but not everyone can get the love from that particular person due to many reasons.

True love bears all, endures all and triumph. True love can only be true wen u enable your half to be better, to be the person they're destined to be love can sometime makes u lost your way. It's very normal becux ur emotions is unstable when u fall in love, let alone wen they likely doesn't love u back. However,Islam has it's own best remedies for someone whose love Is not beautifully goes on. Here are what u can do while dealing with love....

💚💚My Fans..Comment box is waiting plz..need ur comments. Then I should type many pages for u💓💛💚💟💞💝✊✌Neex page is going to b more than this. Plz plz if u are interesting in it.Follow me.For Continuation💚💚💚💜💓💕💕💞💘💘💗💘

#Vote
#Share
#Comment

💞💛💜💚💔💟💕