25

these few weeks, i have been texting and night calling jimin. sometimes, he was the one who listens to me blabber about random things. after all these years, i still have... ya know.. feelings for him.

-
being an idol is tough. there are a lot of expectations from fans around the world. i wouldn't say i want to spend with him for the rest of my life now.. i just wish that blinks, armys and fans around the world to understand that we have a life and we have goals too.

maybe it's the reason why jimin and i  are afraid to go further than this line we are at. for now, we are really focusing in satisfying our supporters !

i believe there are haters... to them, they can dish it out but can't take it ; able to critisize us as idols but we can't do the same to them.

i understand. jimin and i had a talk about this topic. that was the longest and the deepest talked we had ever had..

we made a promise. if we are still single at the age of 30, we will date and consider marrying each other one day..

i never regret begging him.

i never regret helping him.

i never regret doing this.

i never regret telling him.

i never regret spending time with him.

i never regret going back to Korea.

i never regret not forgetting about him.

i never regret about you, Jimin.

i never regret going there.

i never regret looking at your direction.

i never regret eating there.

i never regret asking you.

i never regret it all.

i never regret thinking bout you..

i never regret...

END.

------------------------
hi. i finally end this bk. :))
i hope everyone's having a great day.. ✨🥺