Chapter 10: Starting Over

Jewel's P.O.V:

*boom*
"Ouch my damn head!" I yelled. That shit woke me up. I looked around, and everybody else was sleeping. Then, my dad opened the door.

"My bad." He said while laughing. I woke Stephanie and them up, and we got out.

"This is not the mall." I say while scanning the area. As soon as I seen the house, my jaw dropped down to the ground.

"Looookkkkkkk!" I screamed. They turned my way, and their jaws' dropped too.

"Dammnnnn! Can I please come stay with you Pop pleassseee!!!? With a cherry on the top!!!??? Lord give this man the power to say yes Lord! If you do, imma go to church every once in a while pleassee!!" Jase said while on his knees. My daddy looked at me, and I nodded my head.

"No." My daddy says. Jase started whining and rolling.

"Why Lord whyyy?!" He screams. We were killing ourselves laughing at him.

"I'm just playing man. You can stay." My daddy said. Jase jumped on my daddy so fast, you couldn't even see him.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Jase says while getting off my dad and picking him up.

"Put me down little boy." He put my dad down and starting running circles.

"I wanna stay too!" Travis whined.

"Me too." Kyron whined also.

"If all of y'all stay, y'all gone have to share the guest room, unless one of my babies get scared while it's lightning." My dad states while elbowing Stephanie trying not to laugh.

"Dadddddd!" Stephanie said. We all laughed.

"That's fine with me." They all say in unison. We started to unload the truck and go to our rooms. My dad already had signs on the doors to tell us which room is for who. My room was on the second floor along with everyone else's, except my dad's. My dad's room was on the first floor along with the entertainment rooms. I opened my room door and squealed while jumping up and down.

My room had a blue and green aesthetic. I had a green bed frame with a blue and green comforter. My dresser was green with white and blue designs, and I had a walk in closet. My windows had blue curtains, and I had blue rugs with hints of green in them. I looked on the ceiling, and my name was written in a bold, italic font: Jewel. I was so happy. I ran down the hall to Tierra's room, and hers was exactly like mine, except with baby blue and brown, and Kevin Gates posters' everywhere. I ran to the other end of the hall and seen Stephanie's room. She had purple walls with pictures all over. She had a black and purple comforter, all black dressers, a walk in closet, and her name next to J.Cole's with a heart on her ceiling. Her room was plain and cute. I went back downstairs and started to get the rest of my bags. Today is going to be a long day.

Stephanie's P.O.V:

"Three more bags and you're good to go." My dad says. I had like six bags to carry all the way to the second floor! I grabbed my last three bags and walked in the house. As soon as I got in the living room, I noticed everybody's bags were on the floor instead of in their rooms. I dropped my bags and went outside.

"Daddy why are all the bags in the living room with no furniture?" I asked. There is only furniture in the bedrooms, guest room, and movie room.

"Because I want y'all to give your clothes away, but if there are some things you want to keep, then that's fine with me." He replies.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I am going to give y'all $5,000 to go shopping with." He says. I screamed and ran in the house.

"What!? What!? What's wrong!?" Travis asks scared.

"My daddy is going to give all of us $5,000 each to go shopping with!" I screamed. They started to cheer playfully.

"But!!!! If y'all want some of the clothes you have now, sort them out and put them on your bed, then throw the rest in a big garbage bag, so we can donate them." I state. We started to go through our bags. I grabbed all my personal stuff, some shoes, and about five outfits and brought them upstairs. When I came back down, I asked Kyron and them did they want to go home and get their clothes and cars. They said yeah, and we walked out of the door. Kyron rode with me, Jase rode with Tierra, and Travis rode with Jewel. My daddy paid some people to follow us in our cars. Kyron told me his address, and we were on our way.

"Do you want me to wait on you so you can follow me back to the house, or you know your way back?" I asked Kyron while pulling up to his house.

"Nahh. You can leave." He said. He got out of the car and went inside of his house. I pulled off and went back home.

Kyron's P.O.V:

I opened the front door and walked in to see my momma sniffing..... coke?

"What the fuck momma?!" I said.

"Oh baby, I thought you was with your friends." She says while shaking.

"So this is why you didn't want to go to the hospital when I asked you to go?!" I yelled. My dad passed away when I was eight, which means I had to become the man of the house. My momma hasn't been with a man ever since.

"No lil boy. I just didn't want to go." She said. I looked up, and a dark skinned woman with jet black hair and brown eyes was walking down the stairs with a bag of, I'm guessing, coke in her hands. She looked as bad as my momma.

"Sweetie we can do the rest tomorrow." She told my mom.

"Ok honey." She replied. The woman finally saw me and smiled.

"So you must be my handsome step-son your mom has been talking about." I looked at her like she was a pile of shit.

"Momma why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?! No matter of fact, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE ON DRUGS!?" I yelled. She just stared at me. I ran upstairs, grabbed my hygiene things, about three pairs of shoes, and some clothes. I put them in a duffle bag and walked back downstairs. I grabbed my car keys, and walked towards the front door.

"Momma I'm going stay with a friend until I get a job and can afford my own place. When I get settled, I'm putting you and your girlfriend in rehab. I just wish you could have came to me about your problems instead of turning to drugs." I say while letting tears run down my face. I been noticed her getting small, but I couldn't grasp the thought of her doing drugs. I walked out the house and got in my car. It is 3:30 right now, so imma just take a nap until five, and then go to the mall. I started my car and drove back to Pop's house. When I got there, I seen Travis' all white, drop top Benz and Jase's all black, drop top Chrysler. I pulled in the driveway and cut my car off. I had a black and red, drop top Dodge Charger. We worked our asses off to get what we wanted, but stopped when school started again. I grabbed my duffle bag and walked to the front door. I opened the door and went straight to the guest room. I took my shoes and shirt off, set the alarm on my phone for five o'clock, and laid down.

"Help my momma Lord. Please help her." I said while laying on my back with my eyes squeezed shut. After that, I went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Awwweeee poor Kyron.

Like and Comment.

Whitney p.o.v. ?