What happened

I can't go back to the hell hole. They will never stop. Why do they even hate me. I did nothing. Gosh.

I go to my mirror. The scars never left. Im covered in bruses. Im ugly. Everyone abandond me. Why. Whats wrong with me.

Fuck it. Just go to school and learn.

Right when i went through the door, i was tripped. Already. The queen bitch a.k.a brittney white, was walking my way. With her posse and boyfriend.

"I thought you moved? Oh well more fun for me then. Look here slut you look at me when im talking piece of shit!"i looked up and stared at her. She grabbed my hair and dragged me to a locker.

She was about to slap me but someone stoped her. "Leave her alone." he said in a angered tone. When i looked up i saw the devil. Ace Hunter. The player of the school.

Why is he helping me? He picked me up and took me to the nurses office. He sat me down on the bed. "I need to check you if your hurt." I let him do what he needed. When he lifted my shirt his breath hitched.

"Who did this?" He said in a angered tone again. I wimpered. "Im sorry." Shock. What was that. Why is he acting like this. He barley knows me.

Ace P.O.V

God she was so cute. How could brittney do something like this. She hit my mate. My half. My love. My cupcake. She'll pay.

I turned 17 yesterday. Yes. I became the alpha at the age of 14. My pack was attacked with out warning. 30 people died including my parents. I had the responsibility to take care of my sisters and brother.

The thing about my mate is that she human. Im a werewolf. Theres a difference. But i already love her.

She will be mine. And no one elses. I'm taking her to a date tonight.