four

| Kylie's P.O.V |

I walked inside closing the door behind me.

Everyone was sleeping.

I walked upstairs and cleaned myself up before heading back downstairs for breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen to see Kenndell in her pjs, eating cereal.

I grabbed a bowl and servered myself some and sat besides her.

"You know im not that stupid Kenndell, I know what you were trying to do."

I took a bit of cereal and watched her swallow before responding.

"Im not either. I know you went out."

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my breakfast. Shes was a sneaky girl, but I didn't care.

"So what now, your gonna tell mom?"

Even if she told mom, I didn't care because I'd still do it again. Thats just the only way I can feel, stress free.

"No."

I nodded. Some times she can be nice and some times she can be a bitch. I guess she woke up on the right side of the bed today.

"Good beca-"

"Unless you go out with me somewhere."

And here comes the bitch.

"Theres always an 'unless' with you Ken." I said throwing my hands up.

She would always use things against me, and I hated it.

"Oh come on Kylie, were just hanging out."

I guess I could use some hanging out with my sister, or hanging out without drinks or sex.

"We better be just hanging out, no talking about me."

She nodded placing both of our bowls and away in the sink before walking away.

"No promises."

"I heard that!"

I shook my head laughing. I didn't say it but, I love her. I truly did.