Chapter Three

Harry's POV

My mother had an early shift at work today meaning she couldn't drop me off to uni. Shame really, would've loved to get a picture with her.

I figured I'd take the bus since taxi's are expensive and my mum isn't here.

It took the bus half an hour to arrive and another 4 to get to campus.

Luckily I have a dorm room so I won't have to take the bus everyday.

The bus was packed filled with a lot of different looking people. It's nice and fairly quiet.

----

It was already 12:30 when I arrived and that meant I missed a whole history lecture. My first lecture.

I decided not to stress myself and go but a coffee.

----

13:05 crap. English started 5 minutes ago. I don't want to miss another lecture.

With my unfinished coffee in one hand and books in the other, i begin to speed walk to my class.

Every room looked the same causing me to spend another 5 minutes just wondering around the halls before finding the correct room.

13:12.

I stormed in, dropping my books and coffee over myself.

"Shoot." I whisper to myself.

I overhear a snicker from the back row. What is he laughing at? Me, i know but what?

Well probably the fact that I dropped all my things and spilled coffee on myself.

I turn to look where the snicker was coming from. The boy was beautiful. Bright blue eyes, scruffy brown hair, a light stubble and small tattoos covering his right arm and a few on his left.

"Mr. Styles," the professor interrupts my thoughts "thank you for your grand entrance. If you could please sit yourself at the back. Thank you."

Embarrassment flows through my body as i hear snickers from all over the room. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter.

I sit in the only seat left, next to the pretty boy.

I put my books down and take a tissue out trying to get rid of the stain.

"I dont think tissues will remove a coffee stain" he says with a laugh.

I want to say something.

"Oi, Mr Styles" his voice is sweet. Sharp - but sweet.

I should be focusing on the first lecture. What am i doing?

"Sorry, yes?"

----

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE REST OF THIS FANFICTION.

I hope you like it so far.

- Pat x