Introduction

It was a strange day in the city of New York, the area was quite, nothing was going on, and something seemed off...about 6 weeks ago, the turtles came across a failed mutation experiment by the krang. The failed mutation turned out to be a wasp, at first the only difference was just in size with added green stripes from mutation, only for the four to later realize the stinger and the somewhat deadly virus that wasp held onto, but by the time they figured it out, it was to late, for before they did, Leonardo was already stung and Raphael was bitten by leo to spread the virus. Donatello and Michelangelo were looking into info and found out about the parasitic wasp that has a virus to infect animals and brainwash them to protect its egg, and when the egg hatches, the newborn will feast on the guardian that watched over them. Donnie and Mikey were to get a sample of the egg to make an antidote but ran out of time as Raph took the egg and Leo bit Donnie in a fight. 

With only seconds to spare, Don had to work fast after getting a sample from Leo and managed to almost be finished but not fast enough, Mikey was told by Donnie to knock him out if he turned and finish it himself, as Don did turn, he managed to bite Mikey but was then knocked out. Mikey managed to make the antidote in time and save his brothers as well as destroy the wasps. From that day forward they all healed up from being stung and bitten, and they thought that there would be no more signs of that, but abhout 3 weeks later, Leo and Raph were showing signs of sickness, Donnie and Mikey felt a bit sick as well but it wasn't as severe as Leo, for he was dizzy, sweating hot, and occasionally would have to visit the bathroom. Raph was just dizzy but never nauseous, Donnie and Mikey, were just extra sleepy. This went on for the whole week until they thought once again they were healed, and as a newcomer named Flame arrived back home with Splinter and April, she knew the truth and had to tell Splinter what would happen in two weeks tops. 

April was told by Splinter to make everyone evacuate the city as fast as possible, as everyone did so, Shredder tried to take over New York thinking the Hamatos were leaving as well, only to find out a swarm of mutated parasitic wasps were flying in.Everyone managed to escape, Shredder was prosumed dead from so many stings as the wasps even got through the armor, and the turtles and Splinter, along with Flame managed to escape. They each went to the small house out in the woods, to the present day back in the city, no one was around and the turtles went back to the lair but Leo wasn't feeling so good on that day, which was the day.....everything changed for the Hamatos.