Scribbles

Joe & I looked at each other, pretty much sure about the fact that fangirls were about to barge in and see him hiding at the said photo booth with me. I was 100% sure I'm about to witness the death of Joe Jonas in just a matter of minutes.

"What the hell am I suppose to do?!" He looked at me, surprised with my sudden outburst, like I was the celebrity. I was just concerned with the gorgeous rockstar next to me. I am not ready to get killed, or rather be a witness to the Joe Jonas murder on a photo booth.

The frantic wails of the fans were getting closer & closer. I just shot Joe a very confused look. "Do you trust me?"  he asked. Again, I shot him another confused stare, adding a bit of a death glare because I can definitely tell that some girl was just behind the curtain because she screamed, "Joe must be hiding here!" Oh no.

We're going to die.

Just as the moment the girl pushed the curtain to examine the booth, Joe's hands immediately flew to my cheeks as his lips came crashing down with mine. It took me a while to even comprehend the fact that he decided to close the gap between us as he shifted himself against me.

Joe Jonas was kissing me. It was so not what I expected to happen when I decided to hide at a photobooth.

Somehow my mind just completely forgot that someone was looking on the booth, not until that someone exclaimed, "Eww, that's gross,"

That bitch did not just say that. (I bet, she wouldn't even dare say that if she just recognized who was on the booth)

I pushed Joe and his lips away from mine ready to go all trashy with the girl. "Wha-," but Joe didn't let me go. Instead, he grabbed my face for the second time and again captured my lips with his soft ones. Oh, good lord.

Okay, so me bitching to the girl was nowhere in my mind anymore. I was enjoying the little kissing adventure with Joe Jonas.

It made it more fun because I was quite sure that Joe himself was enjoying it too. The first peck turned into a full make out. His lips were enthralling every inch of mine, making me just follow his lead. I have never been kissed this way before. He then started sucking on my top lip, I felt like melting. Our lips were on sync. I was enjoying every lasting second of it.

His hands left my cheeks and somehow found its way to the back of my neck and the other one on my waist, pulling me dangerously closer against him. It made him just so hard to resist, I immediately had my hands trace the soft curls of his hair, savoring the closeness we were having.

This was definitely not what I expected to achieve when I decided to bitch my tragic so-called love life on a photo booth.

I was not sure how long did Joe & I kissed because when we parted (Believe me, I was on the verge of pulling him again, but we both needed to breath), the screams were nowhere to be heard anymore. We could have passed the seven minutes in heaven game. Our make our was surely longer than seven minutes. I had to take long deep breaths!

"Wow..." Joe said softly against my lips. His forehead remained in touch with mine with his brown orbs burrowing deep thoughts as I looked at them.

I was speechless. Who wouldn't be?

© Andie Hernandez