HxH Oc pt 2

Tomiju gets off of the boat and grabs her tag. she walk off out of sight.

~time skip~

She's walking in the middle of a valley/canyon and all of a sudden three of the contestants come and "corner" her by surrounding her.

"Oh what is it with the contestants and surrounding people this year." Tomiju mutters to herself.

"Hey girl. what're you doing here by yourself?" one of the men ask.

"Yeah, shouldnt a pretty thing like you be scared by yourself?" a second one says. They start getting closer to her. The third man put his hand on her a s s.

"Illumi i think we should step in now" Hisoka says, his bloodlust starting to ooz out with every word he says. Illumi and him were hiding in a tree some distance away.

"Just wait for it" Illumi responds. As they watched on, Tomiju used some of her nen and threw the man touching her into the wall, knocking him out. She grabbed the other two by their necks. They started squirming in her grasp. With every wriggle and whimper, the smile on Sozuki's face grew, now letting her bloodlust show.

Her entire aura changed, a thin mist of a wine red color forming around her. She squeezed the men's necks until she heard a snap. After that, the men's bodies stopped wrestling to get free and went limp. She dropped them to the ground and turned towards the man against the earthy wall, now holding his head.

"Oh darling, are you bleeding?" She bent down and grabbed a handful of the man's hair, turning his face up to hers.

"P-please, we were only joking-" She shushed him, putting her index finger up to her curled lips. She took out a knife from a holster attached to her thigh and put the knife up to his throat.

Just before she cut him, she felt the presence of someone, and with a very high bloodlust. She stood up and turned around, the knife still at the man's neck. Just as she made eye contact with Hisoka, she slit the attacker's neck. The smile on her face only grew after making eye contact. She let the man fall from her grasp, making a loud thud sound, and bowed towards Illumi and Hisoka. When she looked at them again she winked then turned away, swaying her hips a bit. Using her nen, she took the tags on the, now dead, contestants and let them float next to her while walking out of sight.

.