01. 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀

𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝘼𝙓,
𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙔...

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ────────────

"choi san! finally a senior 'ay?" mr. lee, the bus driver greeted the black haired boy as he climbed up the bus steps. "you bet, finally won't have to see your wrinkly face everyday!" he slid into one of the front seats and the bus started moving to the next stop, "son, i used to look as handsome as you back in my day. one day, you'll look like me." san chuckled,
"me? choi san? hah! never."

a few stops later and san saw two of his friends climbing onto the bus, holding hands. "hongjoong, seonghwa, remember to keep it pg you two." mr. lee scolded, watching the two boys through the large rear-view mirror. san snickered watching his friends' faces flush red. the two slid into the seat across from san's. san was about to start a conversation, until he saw the two already giggling with eachother. "it's okay san, remember, they're a couple." climbing onto the bus was someone else as well, "a new kid?" san noted the boy's soft purple hair, definitely someone he hadn't seen before..

by the time the bus got to the school san had his earbuds plugged in, blocking out the rest of the world. the bus driver bid his goodbyes and san muttered back, "bye mr. lee, have a good day." he waited by the bus for his friends to get down as well, he also took notice of yunho, another friend of his, chaining his bicycle to the rack. san decided to approach yunho, seeing as he was alone. "hey yun!" he called jogging to his friend. yunho looked up after he'd finished tying his navy blue bicycle to the rack, he raked his fingers through his light blue hair "oh! hey san!"

the two exchanged smiles and made their way to their usual spot inside the library. "seonghwa and hongjoong aren't here.. did they get caught by your bus driver or something?" yunho commented as he plopped down onto a rolling chair at a table. san sighed and took his earbuds out of his ears, it was always about the couples, "i don't know. doesn't matter, how do you feel about being a senior now?" san slid into the chair next to yunho's. "great. oh my god high school is so exhausting i'm so happy that it's almost over." "me too, i've been thinking of getting a job too-"

"my yunnie!" a scream rang through the entire library, mingi's scream. the librarian, mrs. gwak scowled and hushed the boy, "quiet." mingi mouthed an "oops" as he strode to the table. "oh mingi i missed you so much!" the red haired boy sat down on yunho's lap. "you guys saw eachother like what? three days ago?" san muttered sassily. "that's way too long not seeing my yunnie bear!" mingi pouted wrapping his arms around yunho's neck. "would you look at the time? don't wanna be late to journalism, i'll get going now." san stood up from the table and forced a smile, waving goodbye to his friends.

"god, it's like they can't keep their hands off eachother for a few minutes." san muttered to himself as he walked alone to his class. this was a rather rare sight to see, san and his friends were well known around the school, they were all very likeable people and majority of the school came to know them somehow. likewise, the boys knew a lot of people but were always together, even if they weren't all together, it was odd to see one of them walking alone.

"hey san, what's up?" an arm was swung around his shoulder, but san didn't mind it, he already knew who it was. that wonhyuk kid, he and his friends, who called themselves e'last or something like that often tagged along after san's, the boys didn't mind it though, they liked feeling like someone was inspired by them. "wonhyuk, you're a sophomore this year right?" the other boy gasped, "yes! i can't believe you know that!" "you tagged me in all your posts.. but congrats!" he took wonhyuk's arm off his shoulder and gave him a small smile, "this is my class so i'll leave you to yourself. good luck." wonhyuk nodded and giggled, running off to probably tell his friends about his encounter with san.

"i hope i wasn't that annoying as a sophomore.. " san walked through opened the door to his classroom and walked in, he was surprised to see that only one other student was there, but he was relieved that he'd have at least a few minutes alone before the bell rang. "good morning ms. na." he called to the teacher who was working at her desk, "ah! choi san! i'm glad to have you in my class again this year, let's make a beautiful yearbook yeah?" the teacher looked up and smiled to him. "mhm, of course!"

ever since freshman year san had helped to put together the school's yearbook, either taking pictures, writing articles, or editing, san had been fully commited to making memorable yearbooks for the school.

he chose a seat near a wall, he chose it so he could charge his phone, but he'd tell ms. na that it was so new students could sit towards the front of the class. in fact, there was a new student. he sat directly in the front of the class, this was odd to see a new student do, usually they'd gravitate towards the back. "hey it's that kid from the bus!"

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

hi. thoughts?

how's your day?