chapter 2

Isaac's pov

*beep*beep*beep* "that's my alarm."
"Better get up and head for the train station." "Actually, I got to eat first. I still got time." So I made my myself just some curry. After I ate it I told my pokemon to come. After they did I put them in their pokeballs and I was on my way. *Time skip* after I arrived at the train station I showed my ticket to the lady and she said. "Okay, your the last one we were waiting for, have a nice ride" I walked in and sat down. "Where are you headed." An old man asked. "Lumiose city sir." "I'm going there to, I hear it's really big." He replied. "Yeah." "We should be there in about an hour." "I was hoping it would take less longer." He said. "Me two." I replied. So I put some headphones on and played some music to kill time.
(time skip)
"Ah, lumiose city." "That man was right, this place is huge." I should probably find a place to stay. I thought. I started walking around till a came across a big hotel. Maybe I'll stay here. I thought.
So I walked in and asked the guy in charge if I could stay. "Yes." He said. "Well it's still really early and I'm gonna go explore the city, so, should I pay now." "You can pay now or later, whichever." He said."Okay, I think I'll pay now. "All right, we will get your room ready by the time you come back." He said. "Thank you." I walked and saw a taxi, so I raised my hand to signal I need a ride. The taxi started slowing down and came next. Then the person rolled the window down and said. "Need a ride?" "Yes!" "Okay, get in." I got in and sat down and then he asked me. "Where do you want to go?" "Uh, um, well, i..." "Your new here aren't you. He said. "Yes." "Well I can give you a tour.he replied." Yes please" "all right." He said. ( last time skip) "and that's basically everything." He said. "okay, you can drop here. Thank you." "No problem." He said. I got out and started walking. The hotels just over there. I thought. I should probably stay in this area then. "As I was walking I came across a diner. Well I am hungry. I'll just get something to eat. I walked in and ordered some food, when I was done I sat down to wait. It wasn't that long of a wait. So when they brought my food I gobbled it down then walked out." "Hey sir." I heard. I turned around and there was a guy. "Uh, yes." "Can I ask you some questions?" The man said. "Sure." "okay, I have 5." He said. "First, do you love pokemon?" "Yes." I said. "Second, do you like strippers?" What! "Just answer." he said. "Yes" "third, do you find pokemon attractive?" "Some." I said. "Fourth, have you been to a strip club?" "Yes." I replied. Lastly, do wish there was a pokemon strip club?" "........." "So." He said" "......yes."I said. "Take this." He said while pulling out a card. "What's this?" It read. Pokemon strip club, want to go, come to my address. The address was on the back. "Uh thank you, I guess." "Hey, where is he?"

Sorry I took long to update, I'm pretty busy. Well that was chapter 2, I'm starting on chapter 3 now.