Norman(1)

"Norman!" Emma answered,*Ray gonna be mad about that one* fantasia thought."OK!,"Fan-Imōto started,"Now,I'll only help you get the rest is up to you until Norman wakes up."she finished,"OK!" Emma said,feeling confident. As fantasia waved her hand a purple cloud shrouded them both,it then disappeared, taking Emma and fantasia with it.

--------10 seconds later---------
"Oof!" Emma said falling on something soft,"Well good luck,bye!" Fan-Imōto waved as a cloud of purple smoke whisked her away. Emma waved to fan-Imōto just as she left. Emma looked around her,in front of her was A wall with a calendar, and a huge window, Emma thought to herself,*This looks...familiar* then a huge gust of wind blew past her,"huh?!"Emma said as she turned around her heart skipped a beat,behind her lay

A giant NORMAN 

"Don't panic Emma!" Emma told herself,"Remember you shrunk,Norman didn't grow",as she took a deep breath she thought to herself *OK,Now what did Fan-Imōto say?,Wake Norman up?... Yeah!*"I can do this!" Emma said out loud as she marched over to Norman's face. Emma leaned up against Norman's cheek,taking in the warmness,then with all her strength,Emma pushed Norman's cheek smushing his face...no response,She tried again...this time she got a small groan,*well that's a start!*Emma thought. Emma ran towards the edge,taking a deep breath,Emma turned around and began running and Then jumped on Norman's neck causing him to twitch then quickly jumped to his jaw and crawled over to his ear grabbing on to the sides,she took in a deep breath and yelled "NORMAN!!!!, NORMAN GET UP!!!!".Norman's eyes instantly shot open as he bolted right up. Emma's hand slipped from the shockwave," Ahh!" Screamed as she fell. She closed her eyes,waiting for to hit the ground, she felt something soft,"oof"she groaned as she landed. Emma open her eyes to see a cover,*O-Oh,...I forgot!*she remembered "Ahhhaaaahhaaa!😆" Emma laughed,thinking about how silly she was.

"E-Emma?" Norman's voice booming over her, Emma took in another deep breath as she stood, cupping her hands around her mouth, "NORMAN!! NORMAN DOWN HERE!!!" She yelled,Norman snapped his head to the right, and looked down,A clear sign Emma had gotten Norman's attention "...." Norman stayed silent, only blinking. "He he,H-Hey...N-Norman" Emma studdered,Norma's eyes went big,as he gasped in surprise, "EMMA?!"

To be continued........