Chapter 1

I was gone. I zoomed out of there in less than a second, literally! I ran and ran and ran I wanted to get as far away as possible. I finally stopped in a city called Los Angeles. I had heard of it way, way back when G and F were still teaching me things but I had never been anywhere outside that facility. I was born in the hospital there, I lived there my entire life. My mother was called S but her real name was Stephanie, my father was called Z but only his nickname was ever said to me, Zero, nobody knew his real name. The inhabitants of that facility were always nice to me except for G and F. Of all people my own uncles were mean to me. They would gang up on me and pick on me and when they got a chance to create the serum and choose who to give it to they chose me! They agreed, no chose to experiment on their own niece! They knew I can't do needles and there were thousands of needles needed for this! They tortured their own niece but when mom came to visit they were super nice and caring just to get her off their case! If I ever see them again I will punch them with super strength on, sit there and heal any wounds I end up with and eventually kill them, Unless they promise to obey me from then on and apologize for everything and I mean EVERYTHING they've ever done to me, said or thought about me.

"Hello?" a man said. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh um... hi"

"What are you doing?" he asked, he seemed worried about me, a stranger he had just met.

"Oh, just thinking about my past and my future."

"Are you new here?"

"Y-yeah I just moved away from my....... abusive family." I said trying to seem normal. It probably wasn't working though.

"Really? That's terrible. Do you need a place to live cause there's a few nice apartment complexes close to my house and we could get you one and then we could hang out if you want..." He trailed off.

"Sure!"

"Then lets go........... Um I forgot to ask your name."

"Oh yeah I'm (Y/N). What's yours?"

"Joey, Joey Graceffa."

"That suits you." I said with a smile. He blushed.

"You really think so?"

"Yes, yes I do." I replied with a genuine smile.

A/N- hope you enjoyed

Bye!!!❤