𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 .𝟐

"Lilian Gray! Are you even listening to me?" I look up at the boy who has been my best friend since I was born. 

"Yes, Noah I was," I respond rolling my eyes. He scoffs and shakes his head.

"Well, it didn't look like it. I have to leave today! Let's spend time together, you can finish writing your book later!" I sigh but slowly close my laptop.

If you were wondering my name is Lilian Gray. I'm nineteen years old and I'm an author. I have a German Shepard named Milo and I live in a log cabin in the middle of the woods. Shocking, right? I have pale skin with long blonde hair that flows down just below my shoulders, green eyes and an hourglass body shape. What can I say, I was blessed with beautiful genes.

"I know, but I'm so close to finishing this book," I run my hand over my face in aggravation. I'm writing a romance book. I've had one boyfriend in my 19 years of living and it didn't end well. It's hard to write a romance book when you aren't sure what being in love feels like. The book is almost finished but I want a surprising ending but I can't think of anything. Not even a simple happy ending. It's driving me insane. Plus I can't focus when Noah is here.

Noah pats my back comfortingly, "Knowing everything that happens to you, I won't be surprised if you finish this book by the end of next week. You always come up with something so I'm sure inspiration will strike soon," I laugh and shake my head. He was right, and he would make sure that I knew that.

"Let's do something to get your mind off of everything, okay?" Noah asks breaking the silence. I nod and he pulls me up from the couch. He takes my hand and pulls me to the kitchen. With a clap of his hands, he turns around and gives me a big smile.

"Let's make some brownies!" 

He runs around the kitchen grabbing everything to make brownies leaving a mess behind him. Noah runs a bakery with his mom. He is the best baker I know and since I live a few hours away from the city, he makes sure to bake for me every time he visits.

"Bitch, are you going to help me make these delicious ass brownies, or are you going to stand there and watch?" He asks tapping his foot against the hardwood floor. Rolling my eyes I walk over and we get started on the brownies.

About two hours later Noah was packing his bags and leaving me all alone. He lives about two hours away so when he visits he packs a bag because he always ends up sleeping over for a few days. A lot of people think that where I live is creepy, especially since I'm nineteen and live alone. What they don't understand is how peaceful it is. It helps me when I write. Plus if anything ever happened I have Milo to protect me.

I wave goodbye to Noah as he backs out of my long driveway. I walk back into the house locking the door behind me. Standing still for a moment a let out a long sigh then walk to the kitchen. After cooking some spaghetti for myself and eating giving my leftovers to Milo, I go to my bedroom to get ready for bed. After brushing my teeth and throwing my hair up in a bun I walk out of my room. Feeling too tired to change, I stayed in my uncomfortable jeans and t-shirt. Walking to the living room I grab my laptop and a blanket and cuddle up on the couch. Milo snuggles up by my feet and falls fast asleep. After a while of staring at a blank screen trying to come up with an ending for my book, my eyelids start to get heavy and before I know it I'm asleep.