#4 when go to gramedia

chan

actually he came to gramedia because  he got lost when he looking for toilet. yeah he really wants to emm..

no no i mean he wants to poop.

minho

type of person who rarely goes to gramedia. he wants to spend more for jisung. but, once he goes, he will be a sales man. he gets pretty good money for helping with promotions.

changbin

even though his face's like a gangster, he's one of the people who often go to gramedia among his friends (except seungmin) he's gonna buy books like fairy tales or princess for his cousins

changbin's a loving person especially to felix —no i mean especially to little child—

hyunjin

go to gramedia to filling his free time (pfftt just say that jeongin is cranky with you)

if hyunjin go to gramedia he likes to read the book 'characteristhic of handsome guy' then he takes it near to the ac and lies there while reading. and then he will fit in with himself

"istg, i really have the same charateristic, everything is in me." after finishing with all his confidence, hyunjin returned the book to the place and left gramedia without buy anything.

jisung

just like being get off into the wild. sooo fussy, especially his mouth. really ask to be hit.

he'll run to the comics-only shelf and take a lot of comics and then he will read it.

yes, only one because as always he's so noisy, so the security guard dragged him. but calm down, even so when he left gramedia, he still bought comics. not like hyunjin.

felix

the laziest go to gramedia. it's a miracle to see this lazy person perched on gramedia.

once he go to gramedia, he will take books randomly then he will find out strategic place to sleep and cover his face using book he took

and when he go to home, i dont even know what book it is and where did he get it from. but felix already bought a bag full of books

seungmin

inversely proportional to felix, an oddity if you don't see seungmin perched on gramedia. gramedia and seungmin are like 2 things that are interconnected, where there is gramedia, there is seungmin, where there is a seungmin the gramedia won't follow anyway.

just like a toilet to me, that's what gramedia means to seungmin

jeongin

If jeongin goes to gramedia, it must be because he follows his mother, just like a chick.

actually he doesn't understand. where the hell is it?

suddenly Jeongin was already at the place where the missing child was announced

for jeongin's mother, be careful next time, Do not let jeongin escape from surveillance. fortunately, i found it earlier, if hyunjin did, omg i cant even imagine it..

___________
' terra

so hi?