A walk down the past...

Anastasia's POV
For the past week I've been on a killing spree. My conversation with Alessandro kept running through my mind...

*Flashback*
"Mrs. Bianchi?" I said astonished
"Yes, Alessio was married before" he said looking at his hands.
"What was her name?"
"Mia" he replied
My head throbbed hearing her name, I could hear the pumping of my blood in my ears. I stood frozen to the ground.
Mia was Alessio's wife?? I thought.
*End of Flashback*

My body was covered in blood as I thought about the conversation. I had ended up killing everyone who attacked us.
Snapping back into reality, I walked into the mansion and head to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of wine.
Just when I sat on the couch, my phone rang and 'Alessandro' displayed on the screen, I accepted the call and put it on speaker.
"Ana, come to the hospital quickly, Alessio woke up!!" Alessandro shouted rather excited.
I groaned at my only companion who kept through the sleepless night, the bottle of wine,
Looks like you're gonna have to come with me buddy I thought
I picked up the car keys and walked out of the main door to the garage.
The engine purred to life and I drove my way to the hospital. I parked my car and picked up the bottle, glass and my phone and walked my way to Alessio's room.
When I walked in, Alessio was already wide awake and was sitting attentively. His eyes met mine and he smiled a "hello", I too muttered a hi in return.
I sat on the couch and poured some wine in my glass and Alessio raised his eyebrows at me. I shrugged nonchalantly and said- "The people who attacked are already dead so don't plan a war or something"
He looked at me with wide eyes but muttered something under his breath.
I downed my wine in one go and stared at the bottle.
I then glanced up and whispered ever so quietly-
"How is your wife?"
His eyes widened as he processed my words and then glared at me and said- "Who the fuck told you?"
"Tell me, why am I really here?" I asked meeting his gaze.
He scoffed and said- "Obviously because we needed to protect you from the potential dangers"
I smirked and said- "What if the so called potential danger is from the you?"
He looked at me deeply and said- "Do you really think that low of me?"
"Alessio, tell me? Or wait- I'll tell you the actual reason I'm here. I'm only here because you think I killed your wife- what was her name, oh yes, Mia. I'm only here because you wanted revenge. I'm only here because you want to kill me because of what happened to your wife and your unborn child, a boy, if I remember correctly. Now now now why don't you tell me if that's true"
He didn't speak for a minute or two before he said— "You fucking killed her, you're so psychotic thaf you even killed a innocent child who didn't even get to see the day. Your just a heartless slut who doesn't know what humanity is and what family is."

I grinned and said- "Did you forget that I am Psycho, that I'm heartless and I'm cruel. Guess what, news flash, I'm fucking Psycho"

"And guess what—" I said smiling

"The slut you're talking to is her sister"

Dun dun dun, did I just write that?? Guess what? i did.