Continuing Part 1

I Asked Him If He Wanted To Watch A Movie And He Said Sure. I Let Him Pick Out The Movie. I Think The First Movie We Watched Together Was Hunger Games But I Cant Remember. We Sat Down On Our Black Photon That Was In Front Of The Tv. As I Was Sitting There I Was Thinking Maybe I Could Rest My Head On His Shoulder He Wouldn't Care, So I Went For It. To My Surprise He Put His Hand Over My Shoulder's And Looked At Me. that Night My Dad Was Making Homemade Chicken Nuggets And Fries. When Dinner Was Done We Walked Into The Kitchen And Took Pica Of Us Together Because WD Thought We Looked Cute. When Everybody Started Getting Plates I Motioned Him To Get Some Food And He Looked At Me And Said "I'm Not Hungry" and I Said Of Course You Are. Then He Told Me He Doesn't Like Eating At New Peoples House" I Understood That So I Didn't Say Anything About It For The Rest Of The Night. When It Was Time To Take Him Home We Got In The Backseat And Held Hands Until We Got To His House. I Got Out And We Hugged Then I Got Into The Passenger Seat. I Watched Him Walk Onto His Porch And Into The House. On My Way Home I Thought To Myself That Wasn't Bad At All, I Really Like This Guy And I Wanted To See Him More.