~6~

(Gaege's POV)

I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder. I looked and saw y/n's head resting on my shoulder, my face slowly grew hotter as I blushed. I laid down and her head fell down to my chest. I pulled the couches leg rest out and laid mostly on that as y/n rested her head on my chest. I stoped the movie and fell asleep too.

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up to seeing skin. My limbs were wrapped around the human I was laying on. My right leg had wrapped its self around Gaege's and my arms were wrapped around him as if he were a pillow. I could tell he was still asleep by his slower breathing. He soon enough woke up.
"Good morning Juicy!" I said giggling.
" Goodmorning y/n!" He said winking, it make me flustered as I looked away. He just laughed.
"Don't be a dickhead!" I said getting up and going to my room to change
"I didn't know I was being one!" He said laughing more.
"Shut the fuck up Juicy!" I yelled as he laughed more and more. I looked for a change of clothes I pulled out a nice outfit:

 I looked for a change of clothes I pulled out a nice outfit:

I threw it on and went downstairs. Gaege was still in the living room now with some cereal. I giggled as I walked over to see what he was watching on tv.
"Whatcha watching?" I said peering at the tv.
"Just the news" he said turning to face me. He smiled then blushed when he saw what I was wearing. I blushed back.
"I can go change if it's to distracting" I said giggling
"W-what? No I'm fine with what your wearing! It's cute!" He said rubbing his neck and blushing more.
"Oh, thank you then Juicy!" I said giggling. His cheeks deepened a shade of red.
"You okay Juice? Your going red." I placed my hand on his forehead playing dumb. "You don't have a temperature so you should be fine" I said kissing his cheek. He looked away embarased.

I sat back down and laughed. He sighed but looked back. "How did you sleep Juice?"
"Not to bad. But I'm still very tired and need to go home. The boys said we were filming later today
so I'll leave soon." He said his tone noticeably getting sadder.
"Okay, did they want me to join or not?" I said questioning if they did or not.
"Let me ask them" he said turning away and grabbing his phone. He typed something then his phone pinged
"Mully said you can if you want, if you don't want to you don't have to tho!" Gaege said smiling.
"I think I might sleep cause I'm still lazy" I said giggling.
"Okay then, ima head home, cya n/n!" He said getting up and grabbing his jacket. He threw it on and grabbed his shoes. "Bye n/n" he said closing the front door behind him.

I continued to watch the tv for the next few hours till I got a call from Juicy
"What's up juice?"
"Nothing much the boys just want you to join the group call for a minute"
"The discord call? Kay" I hung up and went to my pc. I opened discord and saw they were doing a video call. I turned on my webcam and sat at my desk. I turned on my led's and ring light and hopped into the call.
"Yeah, that was pretty lame" narrator said laughing.
"I don't think it was pretty lame by how hard you laughed then Narrator" I said spinning in my chair.
"Oh hey Y/n welcome to the call" josh said as the others tried not to laugh.
"I heard my presence was requested?"
"Yes it was can you get a glass of water?" Josh said chuckling.
"I don't like how you guys are laughing but okay I'll be back in a minute!" I said before taking my headphones off and heading out the room to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I went back to my office and sat down at my desk, I placed the glass down on the table.
"Okay, I have the glass and now what?"
"Take a mouthful and hold it while this video plays, were doing a try not to laugh challenge bitch!" Mully said.
"Oh shit, I'm bad at these, here we go!" I said taking a mouthful of water in my mouth and held it.

I watched as the others failed until it was just me and Gaege with water still in our mouths. At that point I had almost laughed at all of them. I looked at Gaege's face via the face time. He was trying so hard to keep the water in it made me laugh and spill the water into my lap.
"OH FUCK" I yelled as my lap felt immediately colder
"You good bro?" Eddie said laughing.
"No.. I'm cold and uncomfortable now" I said reaching for a cloth to wipe up.
"Haha!" Gaege said swallowing his mouthful at my failure.
"Shut up Gaege." I said getting up to grab a cloth off my bean bag.
"Fine! Fine..! Hehe you failed" he said moving closer to the mic.
"Bitch, I know where you live. I'll come beat yo ass" I said giggling
"Oh daddy please do!" He said trying to be as close to a moaning sound as possible. I went bright red and left the call.

(Gaege's POV)

Y/n had left the call after she went bright red. It sent everyone into fits of laughter but I just felt a bit bad. After a while I laughed about it. I noticed she has joined back but his time with a bowl.
"What's that bowl for?" I said jokingly. She grinned and poured it over her head.
"Oh my fucking god" Mully said laughing.
"Oh no! Your carpet!" Eddie said chuckling and trying to to laugh to much.
"What do you mean?" She said stepping over something then bending down to grab it. She lifted up a kiddy pool full of water.
"Ahh, that makes sense" I said as she left the room to grab something. She came back with a towel around her
"I'm cold now" she said as she sat in her seat.

It took us a bit to film the rest of the video but then we stopped filming, We all left to go do our own things.