God's Masterpiece !!!

If I know what love is, it's because of my mother, Saritha. Born to a Karnata family in the city of Bangalore, she is a Kannadiga at heart. She has long black hair that is almost always held together by a braid. Her dark brown eyes look almost black. It is only in the rays of the sun that the shade of brown beautifully shows. She has clear and fair skin, pink lips, and well-set teeth that are neatly aligned, except for that one canine that likes to stay ahead of the rest. My mum is the most loving and positive person I know. Like every mother, she sacrifices everything for her family and always knows how to lift our spirits with her silly jokes (something I like to call 1 rupee jokes😛) She has a great sense of humor and is always there for me when I just need someone to tell me to look at things on a different perspective. My mum is extremely hardworking and manages her tight schedules very systematically. She is also one of the most logical, clever, and knowledgeable person I know. In fact, she is quite a detective too. There is literally nothing one can hide from this woman. She just happens to have the Sherlock mind and diamond heart.Mumma is a complete introvert but the most talkative person when she is around the people she knows. She has the most beautiful voice and sings the most melodious melodies. She is really good at her mathematics and honestly good at so many things that it will take ages for me to write everything. But, her cooking is one of the things that NEED to be mentioned, or else I will not be doing justice to food.😜.Lunch and dinner are greatly awaited at my home. My mother, Saritha, is a gem and my best friend. She is the most beautiful and caring person I know and I just wish that I can be half as good as her when I grow older.