Chapter 3: Peace Bringer The New Hero

I was now 21 and as my birthday present dad handed me the suit I wanted.
"Today marks your first day as the hero, Peace Bringer good luck son."
"Thanks dad hey as a way to mess with him can I solve some crime in Metropolis?"
"Ha go for it." After I put on my suit I teleported into Metropolis and after stopping my 20th crime I was swarmed by the news teams of course I answered Lois first just to push his buttons more.
"Yes you first Ms?"
"Ms.Lane for the Daily Planet can you tell us who you are and why you're here?"
"I'm Hind Nimaar it means hope itself in your language I'm a man who chose to protect his new home after his previous home was destroyed by an alien tyrant known as Frieza."
"Is that tyrant here?"
"No he's in another universe I was brought here when my escape pod went through a worm hole."
"What do you want the people to know you as Hind?"

"The Peace Bringer it is what my symbol stands for now I must go so I can continue to bring peace to my home

"The Peace Bringer it is what my symbol stands for now I must go so I can continue to bring peace to my home." I then flew off. After stopping 20 more crimes and taking a break in space he appeared.

 After stopping 20 more crimes and taking a break in space he appeared

"Ah I was wondering when you would show up Kal-El."
"How do you know that name and how did you really get here?"
"I told the truth to your girlfriend Clark."
"Gah how do you know that name as well?"
"Bruce Wayne my adoptive father but the world knows him as Batman I decided I wanted to be a hero like him."
"I see so what human name did you take?"
"John Kyle Wayne."
"Did those two tie the knot?"
"Not yet but she agreed to help raise me she's been a great mother to me."
"If Bruce is your dad why are you in Metropolis?"
"Wanted to mess with you on my first day as a hero make you think you were getting replaced as the badass alien hero."
"That's not a nice thing to do."
"Neither is picking on my dad for having no powers."
"Yeah you're right I did deserve payback."
"It was nice to meet you Clark."
"It was nice to meet you too John."
"Now I'm going to Barry's town next."
"Who after that?"
"Hal, then Victor and the Titans then Diana and finally Arthur."
"Why Arthur last?"
"Hate getting wet but I can transform into an Atlantean."
"How?"
"Shape shifting powers."
"Wow."
"Now got to go speedster to mess with."
"Ha have fun John."
"I will see you later Clark." I then went to Central City then after stopping a 100 crimes using the speed force I waited outside his house. He then appeared.