⌞𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄⌝ - Tsukishima X Reader

⌞𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄⌝

*NOTE: This is Third Year HQ when this takes place!

(Y/N)'S POV

I walked behind him unnoticed and waited for the right time. When I saw it, I knew I had to strike now.

"What the-"

I grinned amusedly as I watched Tsukishima stumble when I kicked his foot from behind as he was walking,
"Morning, french fry~" I cooed while walking past him.

Tsukishima glared harshly at me and stood up once he caught his balance.
"Fuck off."

"Aw, nice to see you too~" I giggled and skipped beside him to school.
A little backstory I guess - Tsukishima and I go back to 1st year and I would often make fun of him which I thoroughly enjoyed and took great pleasure of bullying a tall person as a small person myself. It's third year now. I still bully him, much to his dismay. He would often just ignore me but every once in a while he would snap back - those were the fun days.

And even though I am a meanie to him, I do like him. I won't even lie, he is a fine work.

"What do you want, shorty?" he grumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets while he walked beside me.
"I want your company. And I want you to amuse me~" I answered and flashed him a smile.

He stared at me for a bit before looking away,
"Go to the daycare, your 3-year-old classmates are waiting."

I rolled my eyes and changed my shoes once we arrived at school,
"I'll see you, beanpole. Mind your head on the doorways~" I winked and strode past him.

I heard him click his tongue in annoyance and he ended up ignoring me - much to my disappointment - so I glanced back at him to see if he was watching me.

And he was.

He caught my gaze and he quickly looked away, back to his green-haired friend who just came in.
My cheeks heated up slightly at the few seconds of him staring at me before leaving to my class.

It was break and I was searching for my firefly to hopefully entertain me.

"Hey blondie~" I giggled and walked up next to him, managing to keep up with his long strides.

Tsukishima let out a sigh and looked down at me,
"What now, shrimp?" he stared blankly and I stuck my tongue out at him.
"I'm bored, entertain me."

"No, go away-"

"Entertain me, come onn..!"

"Go talk to a wall."

I puffed my cheeks out and whined before grabbing his coat sleeve and pulling on it hard.
"Come on, you always entertain me!!" I pouted and he stopped walking yet didn't turn to me.

I looked up (achingly) at him and he still wasn't looking at me. So, I reached up to him to try grab his glasses because a) why not? b) he wouldn't look at me and now he won't be able to-

As I was reaching up to snatch them, Tsukishima's hand caught mine: which took me by surprise and I froze. I tried pulling my hand back - but all efforts were futile and lead nowhere close to freedom, just to him tightening his grip.

By then we were alone in the hallway and he pushed me against a wall - his grip not yielding - and he leaned down to me, gripping my wrists tighter.
"H-Hey! Let go!" I stammered and tried to keep tough and pretend I wasn't flustered, but such a position would make any girl weak -