Meeting Bakugou!

"Stop! Leave me alone!" You said yelling whilst the angry villain is chasing you. "Ahahah" He laughs. "You think I'd let you go so easily..?" He says in a scarce voice. "I-I..I don't know who you are and why your chasing me.." you said while tears start rolling down your face. "B-But..-" You start to say but you get cut off because you hear another voice in the distance yell. "What's going on here!?" Says a blonde boy around your age. The villain turns around and starts to get closer to the boy. "Now what is a little U.A student doing here?" Says the villain. "I heard some commotion from over here." "So i decided I check it out." Says the boy. You start to try and speak, "H-help m-" but before you could finish you passed out from all the running you did. The next time you wake up that boy is holding you in his arms. You notice the villain that was chasing you is now passed out on the floor. "T-thank you.." you say in a light, soft voice. "N-no problem." The boy says. He sats you down on the ground and sits next to you. "So what's your name?" He asked. "M-my name!?" You say. "Yeah your name.." he says with a bit of anger in his voice. "W-well my name is y/n!" You blurt out. "My name Bakugou."he says. "That's a cool name!" You said while you start to get up. "Well I have to go.." "My mom is probably worried about me!" You say in a rushed voice. "A-alright." Bakugou says. "Well I'll see you later!" You say happily. "Bye Bakugou~." You say in a cute voice. "Y-yeah..Bye y/n." Bakugou says in a nervous voice. As your walking away Bakugou is flustered. You giggle and walk past the corner.
                   One week later....
"Ahh!" "I cant believe it!" "My first day at U.A!" You say in a cheerful voice. You grab your bag and start running towards U.A high. "Alright! Here goes nothing." You say. You look at you schedule. You notice your in class 1-A. Your entering the school..You walk over to your classroom door, and knock, "Come in!" You hear a deep voice say. You walk in..You notice the whole class looking at you, but someone seems oddly familiar. You take another look at him. "It's Bakugou.." you muttered under you breath.
                   THE END!!
            Phew! Glad you made it to the end! The next Episode will be out in a tomorrow night! I try to write the stories at night, but sometimes I do post in the afternoon or morning! -Your writer..Alex