Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV
*BEEP* *BEEP* i slam my hands on the alarm clock and stand up from the sleeping bag, where the hell is that track i want to sleep in my bed already i said in my mind i stand up and go to the bathroom and took a shower i look at the time it was only 5am so i change into my uniform and get my bag and go downstairs where i sow my dad talking to a man, okay thank you sir my dad said while bowing, who is that dad? i ask, oh thats the man who have are staff my dad said, oh okay, can you tell Isaac that i head to school first i said to my dad while going outside, you haven't eaten breakfast yet my dad said, don't worry i will just buy food there i said and start to walk to the gate, when i get out of the gate i sow Osano locking there house, Hey Orange Boy !!! i said while crossing the street, i already told you idiot to not call me that! Osano said, then stop calling me names too then i will stop i said, then what will i call you Osano said while turning around to face me, hmmmm call me Baby~ i said with a hint off flirt in my voice.
OSANO POV
hmmm call me baby~ (Y/N) said, WHAT !? i said while blushing super hard, Hahahahaha i'm just joking take a joke Osano (Y/N) said while laughing,
i don't know why but it hurts a little that she joke about that i said to my self, Oi Osano it was just a joke don't be mad at me (Y/N) said, IM NOT MAD YOU IDIOT!! i said while walking away, HEY! Im sorry Osano!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!, said while running to catch up with me, OW!! i heard (Y/N) yelled, i turn around to see (Y/N) was on the ground and another boy also on the ground, i run to (Y/N) and help her up, are you okay? do you need to go to the clinic? i ask her with a worry tone.
(Y/N) POV
While trying to catch up with Osano, even dow he was just fast walking he was so god damn fast then BOOM! a guy as run up to me that cause me and the guy to head but each other, i fall on ground and then i heard Osano say while helping me up are you okay ? do you need to go to the clinic?, Im fine don't worry about me i said while standing up and rubbing my head, HEY YOU! WHY DID YOU BUMP INTO HER !? Osano yelled at he guy who was standing up, Osano it wasn't he's fault i was the one that wasn't looking i said while trying to stop Osano to Punch the guy, are you okay? i'm so so sorry i wasn't looking at where was i going i said to the guy and bowed,
??? POV
Are you okay? I'm so so sorry i wasn't looking at where was i going the girl that i head but with said to me while bowling, i can feel my heart to beat really fast, what is these strange feeling that i'm feeling i ask my self in my mind, i'm fi-fine, it- it wasn't all your fault i wasn't looking at where was i going too i said while shattering a little, Are you okay ? that was a really bad fall i said with a worry tone, i'm fine don't worry the girl said, i-i'm Ayato Aishi you are? i ask the girl, Oh i'm (Y/N) (L/N) and these is Osano Najimi nice meet you ! she said with a big smile and she put her hand in front of me waiting for me the shake it, nice to meet you too (Y/N) i said with a little smile and tint of blush on my face while shaking her hands, these things never happen to me before it kinda feels nice, HEY! that's enough let go of her hands!! the Orange hair guy said while pulling (Y/N), WHO IS THESE GUY!? HOW THERE HE HOLD MY (Y/N) i said in my mind, Osano don't be rude to are new friend he's just a little shy thats all (Y/N) said to Osano, my heart melted when i heard her say that words, she was defending me, I wont let anyone take her away from me she's mine ! i said in my mind.
OSANO POV
Osano don't be rude to are new friend he's just a little she that all (Y/N) said to me, my Blood was boiling, WHY DID SHE DEFENDED THESE AYATO GUY !?!?, i hate these guy already i said in my mind, tch whatever i said, Come on lets go to school (Y/N) said while pulling both of us, i can feel my face turn a little red when she hold my hands but when i look at Ayato i can see him blushing and i can see that he was in love with MY (Y/N), tch he think i will let him take her away from me i would kill him if he even try i said in my head.
AYATO POV
(Y/N) was holding my hands, i was so happy, that never happens to me before i always feel so empty inside but when i'm with (Y/N) i feel so Happy and i feel complete i will never let her go even if i need to kill someone just to have her all to my self i will do it.

AYATO POV (Y/N) was holding my hands, i was so happy, that never happens to me before i always feel so empty inside but when i'm with (Y/N) i feel so Happy and i feel complete i will never let her go even if i need to kill someone just to have her...