Chapter 14

What was that bianca?
Ohh its dad he said he need us to save my brother. The guy that killed my mom he's back.
Then why are so calm .
Because i am not scared of him.
But why?
Come with me ( jayden followed bianca to the basement) and took the guns.
Ohh now i know why your not scared.
Do you know how to use this?
Yeah i now.
Wait i will just call the girls
After the call they get dressed up

                      At the place

Lets go inside .
Wait bianca we need to wait for your fathers guards.
I cant wait for them i need to save my brother. ( run to the front and shoot the two guards and go inside)
( in jaydens mind) thats my girl.
After that they all go inside and found biancas brother.

You?! But your my fathers best friend he is not my friend.
Bianca is about to shoot him but .
The guy said to bianca that she beeds to look back first and she saw jayden and the girls tied up.
Why are you doing this?!
Because your father is a idiot  he didnt give me the company. And your mother loved your father  and not me thats why i killed her . But now i have a new love ( touching biancas hair).
But no one know that jayden is about to cut his tie of.Then bianca had to fight all the assasins abd she succeed.then the girls untied biancas brother.
Then some one point the gun to bianca and bianca did not notice then jayden run to bianca to save her ( the gun shot)and bianca turn around and saw jayden on the floor .J-jayden why did you do that ?. Because i love you.and jayden closed his eyes.no!jayden wake up you idiot!!
Ok we will be not going to the trip!!