Hospital?

Jadens POV
There was a knock on the door. Went to answer it and some guy in a black mask just walked in.

"Woah dude you can't just walk into my house
"I can do what I want now I want you to get your little family out of here or else"
"Or else what"

When I said to at he ran downstairs and pulled Brielle with him. I was trying to get her out of his grip when he dropped her and she blacked out.

I called Mads and told her to pick up Gavin and  that I'm bringing Brielle to to the hospital.

We were waiting in the hospital and that doctor called us in. "Well she has major head damage and lost memory she only remembers her mom" when she said that Gavin started crying he loved his little sister she was his world. I tried holding back tears but I couldn't I called sway and they all rushed in. We told them that Mads was trying to help Brielle get her memory back.

Mads POV
I walked in Brielle's room and saw her connected to a bunch of machines oh my poor baby girl.

"Hey little chunk"
"MOMMY"
"Hi how are you feeling" I said while sitting on the side of her bed"
"I feel good but I can't remember anything"
"Well you have a daddy and a bubba. You also have uncles and aunts. Don't forget your friends"

She gave me a questioning look but then she told me something crazy.
"Mommy I remember now!!"