13.The Heimlich Manoeuvre

A/N:

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Long time no update, I know, but unfortunately many things came up so therefore I was unable to update on time! 

Now one thing which concerns me is how some of you send me really rude messages because I don't update. You guys need to understand that I go to school, therefore my studies are my first priority. I'n not trying to be mean, but I have feelings too, and I get hurt by the mean things some people message me.

Some things which I'd like to clear up:

1. This story is in no form whatsoever like Fifty Shades Of Grey. It is purely coincidencial about the name of the character and how he is the owner of a big company. I don't why it's being compared to that story, because it honestly shouldn't be.

2. I do fully intend on finishing this story and if I by any chance lose interest, I will *inform* you guys! So just because it takes me a while to update sometimes, don't think that I've lost interest because I haven't and neither have I 'abandoned' you guys.

 AAAND GUESS WHAT GUYS! CAM GIGANDET WILL BE PLAYING JON! YAYYYY!! He's so hot btw <33

CHECK OUT HIS PICTURE TO THE SIDE------------>

ENJOYYY!! <33

BTW A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL FOR GETTING ONCE UPON A TAXI #1 ON THE ROMANCE LIST! Think we can do it again? :)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! <333 

Chapter Thirteen

The Heimlich Manoeuvre

          Looking myself in the mirror one last time, I decided I looked decent in Christian’s blue t-shirt. I’ll admit I looked kind of cute too. The shirt was big on me, and reached till my knees.

            Once again, I found myself opening the bathroom door a little, to see if he was outside. I didn’t see anyone, but I kept looking around just to make sure.

            “Oh will you come out already!” I pushed open the door with a little scream upon hearing Christian’s voice.

            He was sitting on the bed, doing something on his laptop. His eyes started scanning my length as I emerged from inside the washroom.

            I was expecting him to say something nice, like guys usually do when you wear their clothes, but I wasn’t expecting the words which came out of his mouth.

            “Remind me to never lend you my clothes again. It makes you look like a cross between a guy and a girl.” He turned his attention back to his laptop, leaving me to stand there gaping in shock.

            “S-shut up!” I spluttered my face turning into an unattractive shade of red.

            He simply shrugged, although I saw his lips quirk up infinitesimally.