Chapter 2

Mia's Pov

I walk up to the front gate of the school and see my friends gathered around in a circle, I said hey to them all and waited for Lyla to arrive.

"Mia!!", I hear a squeal from behind me and turn around to see my cheery friend, Lyla almost crash into me and gives me a hug, being the first day of the year.

"Well hello to you too", I laugh.

"Can't. breathe." I say so she would let go.

"Oops sorry" she says and then giggles.

Lyla is a very cheery and happy person, kinda the opposite of me. Lyla has dirty blonde long hair, and I mean long. She is slightly shorter than me and I guess the same weight.

"So are you gonna start planning for your birthday, I mean it is in less then a month", Lyla asks more excited.

It is my birthday on February, but I don't get to excited, cause my parents haven't been able to celebrate it cause we don't have much money.

But cause my friend Lyla is practically my sister, she planned on paying for the party which took a lot for her to let me agree. but I eventually gave in.

"Yeah I guess so, but it's not gonna be that big, ok?" I say, she just smiles, which makes me slightly worry.

The bell rings and we head to the hall, so we can get our new time tables and find out what class we are in.

As we enter the hall, we stand around and wait for our names to be called.

"Mia King" I hear my name called from the speaker along with other people's names and then I hear "Lyla Royce". Yay she is in my class.

"Can all students that were just called out, you are in 12Cb" oh no my home room teacher is gonna be Mr Cooper.

Mr Cooper is the most horrible teacher, he is strict and a complete arse.

We head over to our class get our names marked off, and all these letters that is just gonna end up in the bin.

"I wonder if there will be any new people this year" Lyla shrieks excitedly, at our school the new kids get introduced a few days after the first week.

"I doubt it, I mean it is the start of the year 12 for us, who would move at this time". I say, but I would a like new girl or even a cute guy to come to our school.

"Well you never know, maybe your future hubby could start here"she whispers while wiggling her eyes.

I just laugh and head into home room.

"Ok so you will be put into a seating plan, and will stay in it for the rest of the year". The whole class sighs and waits to be told where to sit.

At Least we are only in here for 20 minutes every morning.

"Ok so can Royce please sit here" Mr Cooper points to the fourth table at the back.

The tables are in pairs. Lyla corrects sir, "it's Lyla actually". She said so sassy while sitting and I couldn't help laugh.

"And lastly can Mia King sit here", pointing to the back row, leaving me next to Peter Cawly on my right and an empty desk to my left. I have to admit his dirty blonde messy hair, and beautiful blue eyes and his perfect build would make any one go crazy... Even me.

I realise how long I had been staring at him when he shifted uncomfortably and cleared his throat. I turn away and hide behind my hair in embarrassment.

"Hey, Mia isn't it?" Peter asks. I turn to him to see him sitting there with a smirk.

"Yeah, and you're.. Peter". I ask playing along.

You see I used to have a crush on him a few years ago. I don't anymore but still he is bloody hot!

Just as he went to ask me a question the bell rings, and I jump out of my seat.

Lyla and I go to our different classes, and all of them are boring because of it being the first day back and all it is just teachers getting to know all the students.

Today passes by in a breeze and I messaged my mother to not pick me up as I was going over to Lyla's for a couple hours.

I wait in the car park by her car, the car unlocks and just as I went to get ini realise it was a different car. I look up to see Peter and two of his mates look at me with a confused look.

I feel my face heat up, "oh sorry I thought this was Lyla's car..". Before they could say anything I ran off to where I saw Lyla standing by her car.

I get in and tell her to drive, she doesn't bother asking questions and just drives.

Ugh could I embarrass myself anymore in front of Peter again! Geez today wasn't the best let's hope he forgets about it before school tomorrow.

~
~
~
~
~

I hope you liked It, I am trying to make the chapters more and more interesting, please give me a chance.

And also I wouldn't mind any feed back from anyone, whether it'd be good or bad I would like to know please.

:)

x