I ALWAYS LOVED YOU(JAKE)

AUTHORS POV:
SO, this is my First ever Enhypen Fanfic and it is a one-shot book. The first chapter will definitely be of my bias, well I am still confused about it but let's say that Jake Is my bias.

You are Y/N

Synopsis: You are Kang Y/N born and Brought up in Brisbane, Australia. You were Jake's friend and then eventually you guys started dating in High school.

Jake decided to go back to Korea and live his dream of being an Idol, you being a supportive girlfriend, supported his decision.

Jake became a trainee as part of reality show I land, he ended up being a part Of boyband Enhypen.

Since he was a trainee and now an Idol, he was supposed to be single, so he decided to break up and it literally broke your heart. You felt broken cause you truly loved him but knowing that he doesn't have any choice, you accepted his decision.

It's been 5 years since Enhypen debuted and they have made and broken many records. They are really successful and famous both among Korean as well as Global fans.

You decided to do your diploma in beauty and makeup and shift to South Korea for your job. The past five years were very difficult for you, you hard many rumours of Jake dating other female idols and actresses, but some part of you knew that it was all fake.
You were a big fan Of them, saw all their interviews and bought all the merch but didn't dare to meet them.

You shifted to South Korea, hoping not to meet him, but destiny had different plans for you.

Your POV:

"Aigoo, I miss Australia; South Korea is so boring and why do they have Jake's pictures all around the country?" I  snorted as you walked out of YG entertainment.

I was working as Stylist of Winner at YG Entertainment, though the salary wasn't that good but I couldn't have applied for Bighit. I can't face Jake, though I was over him a long time but still.

I reached home and sat to watch TV, Enhypen was again all over the TV and especially Jake.

"It is said that famous Rapper and dancer of boyband enhypen to act opposite to Kang Seomin in the upcoming drama, reportedly the couple is dating thses days," the reporter said on the TV

"Aishh! I hate this, never mind; I should have dinner and just sleep" I said while sipping my Sprite angrily.

Well, you can say I was a bit jealous.

"Its okay Y/N, we will take a peaceful walk to Han river and then sleep, I shouldn't think about him. He has clearly moved on and I should also do that" I said while putting my bulgogi in the microwave.