~The Prologue~

"I-I'M! SORRY!" A 6 year old Tsu yelled, "I-I DIDN'T S-SEE YOU T-THERE!" Tsu had bumped in a person she knew very well, it was her bully. She was cackling at the sight of Tsu pleading for forgiveness, in the mud. "Why don't you go find your 'prince charming' frog" The Girl turned and started walking- "HEY! DON'T TALK TO TSU LIKE THAT! MEANIE!" Tsu looked at the figure in front of her with a spark of happiness in her eyes. "Why do you care? Is she your girlfriend?" The boy smiled "How would you know if she was? It's not like you've been dating someone to know what it is" The girl stepped back in shock "W-WELL I'M TELLING T-THE TEACHER!"

   The boy turned to Tsu, "Hey, you okay?" He said offering his hand to help her up, "Y-Yeah thank you!" Tsu grabbed his hand, and pulled herself up, "W-What's your name?" He smiled bushed slightly "I'm Fumikage! But, you can call me Toko" Tsu smiled and kissed his cheek "W-Well thank you T-Toko bye!"

And that would be the last time they talk for years. Anyways that's the prologue, sorry it's short, but the first chapter will at least have 1000 words so count on that! Anyways thanks for reading, and I'll see you in 2 days when I realise the first chapter! AND GO FOLLOW Log_Spa!