~First Day~

Tsu's PoV

I walked up toward the entrance, looking in awe as I saw my new school. It had pearly white gates, and a golden UA symbol on the front. I smiled at the thought of me going here. It took me countless of hours, training and studying, and it all paid off. I looked around for people to greet before I saw someone.

H-He looks familiar, maybe I've seen him around? But I don't remember. Maybe an old friend? Who could he-

"Hey do you know where 1-A is?" I heard a girl ask me, "O-Oh yeah it's on the 3rd floor the closest door to the left staircase" The girl smiled and bowed, "T-Thank you! May I ask your name and what class you're in?" I started giggling "It was nothing, I'm Asui Tsuyu, but call me Tsu. And I'm going to be in your class. Ribbit." The girl stood up straight, and smiled "Wanna go together? Oh I'm Ochako Uraraka, by the way" I saw the boy going inside UA out of the corner of my eyes, "Huh? Oh yeah, let's go!"

We walked up the stairs and started making conversation, "So what's your quirk?" Uraraka asked, "I have the abilities of a frog. Ribbit. I also ribbit alot" Uraraka smiled, "That's cool! I have a Zero Gravity, but if I use it to often I start feeing nauseous" She said looking down, "That's cool at least you don't have to- Ribbit. Do that every few seconds" I said, she giggled "I guess we're even then. So do you have a type?" I tilted my head in confusion "What do you mean 'type'?" She sighed, "As in the type of people you're likely to have a crush on" When she said that I started blushing slightly "I don't really have a type. Ribbit. People often assume that I like funny guys, or ones that usually very happy, but I don't really find them, what's the word? Attractive I think" Uraraka looked confused, processing what I said, "So you like dark guys- I-I MEANT DEPRESSED PEOPLE, N-NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH P-PEOPLE WITH A D-DARK SKIN TONE" She said, I giggled, "I knew what you meant. Ribbit" She sighed in relief, then we turned and entered the classroom.

Tokoyami's PoV

I hate my parents. They made me sign up, they made me start eating healthy, they made me.
So many things to make me mad, but this? This was too far. I Looked down at my uniform in disgust, wondering why it was so plain, "I agree Black is better" said Dark Shadow, I nodded while still looking at it, "Yeah but stay more quiet before people start calling me emo, and asking me what's my favourite metal band" Dark Shadow nodded and went back to wherever he goes when I'm not summoning him. I start walking through the halls, looking for my class. I spot a few girls giggling while going up to the third floor. I get a feeling that I've seen one of them before, but I don't remember where. I continue on my search of the classroom known as 1-A. After half an hour, I find the class. Barely on time. I yawn, and look around the room,

Okay there's a guy muttering to himself, A girl listening to punk music, A guy watching hentai, A guy looking at memes, A guy yelling, A guy telling the guy yelling to stop yelling while yelling, some floating clothes, A Girl checking out the guy muttering, A Female Alien, A guy who looks like groot, A guy with big ass lips, A Girl in expensive clothes, a guy with red and white hair, A guy that looks like the real life version of iballisticsquid, A guy looking at himself in a mirror, and a cute girl with green hair. Noice.

"Okay everyone. I'm your homeroom teacher, Something Something Aizawa, Blah Blah, I don't care. I have some basic rules okay? 1. Shut the Fuck up Bakubitch 2. No killing each other 3, Be quiet and let me sleep. Now Imma be real, I don't give a shit. I just need money, now shush" Said the teacher with a tired voice, "Oh yeah, green boi. All Might want' you in his office." The kid with green hair stood up nervously and left to All Might's office.

WAIT I REMEMBER HER! THAT'S TSU FROM KINDERGARTEN! HOLY FUCK I HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN FUCKING YEARS!

"You know she's pretty hot. You have a good chance fu-" Dark Shadow started to say, but I quickly cut him off.
Tsu looked at me with confusion, so I just smiled Nervously.  Mr. Aizawa took us to a training area where we had to seehow far we can throw the ball, I went last. But then again I'm always am. I threw the ball and commanded Dark Shadow to follow it, and push it along. "T-The ball landed, it's 2,054,326 kilometers away from here!                T-Tokoyami, what the fuck" I just shrugged and walked off. I was by the classroom when someone came up to me. "Hey dude, you were the one who threw it really far right? That's really manly, wanna hang out? Oh, I'm Kirishima by the way" I agreed with his offer and we started training, "GET REKT NOOB! YA TRAAASH! STOP PLAYING THIS GAME!" A certain Yellow haired boy was yelling into his phone's microphone. I saw Tsu out of the corner of my eye, and i decided to go say hi. "Hey Tsu!" She looked at me confusingly, then her eyes widened "T-Toko?! That's you? You look so different from kindergarten! Your quirk manifested, it took you a while, and y-you're so strong!" I blushed at the last compliment, "Thanks, you're definitely cuter." She also started blushing, so we just stood there. Awkwardly. "Tsu's got a boyfriend!" I heard a girl yell from a distance, me and Tsu instantly shoot daggers at her, and she backs away, fearing for her life. I say bye to Tsu and go to my next class.

Le time skip brought to you by, Crayola let's go places.

Tsu's PoV

I was sitting in my house wondering what to eat. "Hey sissy!" I heard my little sister yell, I smiled and picked her up, "What are you doing?" I asked her, she suddenly looked realy sad, "W-Will you ever find a boyfriend? I want someone to love you like I do!" She yelled happily, I started blushing furiously thinking about me having a boyfriend, but it was impossible, mom and dad work all day and someone needs to take care of them. I put her down and tell her so, I go back to my room trying to sleep. But, I only kept thinking about me having a boyfriend.

Would it even be possible? First someone would need to like me. Then I'd have to find to take care of my siblings. Then   I would have to make sure I can trust them. Maybe Ochako could take care of them, but who would date me. Who would I like to date me? Tokoyami.

Uh, first one! Nice, yay! Anyways, I think I bave a sorta schedule for this one, I'll just update it every week. That'll be hard to pull off, but I'll try. Anyways, thanks for reading. And go follow Log_Spa!