His butler- Pink bookmark

"Alright your next" Alois shouted as he pointed at you, he walked up to you and smiled holding out the bag towards you. You placed your hand in slowly into the bag until you felt around the different objects something light within your hand as you pull it out to reveal a pink bookmark.

"Ummm a bookmark" you called out towards the large croud until a figuar clad in black and gray his silver coloured hair covered his eyes. The one person who like your jokes Undertaker, you found him to be a weird and quirky being but he always made yoy smile.

"That would be mine dearie" he giggled softly as he took hold of your arm taking you towards the closit. You didnt know how to react with undertaker pulling you towards the closit all you could really is let yourself be dragged the closit door closed as it as darkness surrounded the both of you. Undertaker had let go of your arm as you heard shifting in front of you.

"Umm Undertaker what are you doing" you ask as you feel hands grab your arms and pulls you down you were sitting beside him with his arm around your shoulder.

"Its a mess in here dont want you getting injured now do we dearie" he chuckled softly, your blush inceased softly. You both sat there doing nothing for a while. It felt like your time was almost over you sighed softly undertaker looked down at you and smiled.

"Ye bored my dear" you looked up unsure on what to say, he leaned down and kissed you softly. You were taken by suprise as you kissed him back when he pulled away you and him started laughing in hysterics. The door opened as the the light blinded the both of you Grell was there fangirling in delight Undertaker stood up he held out a hand for you as you both left the closit and sat down close to each other. The other reapers smiled and talked about how cute the two of you were together undertaker would steal kisses from you as you happily laughed in delight