Chapter.2 The Plan

Alya' pov:
Tonight's gonna be great!My Adrienette ship is FINALLY going to sail!I'm so excited!Now what games can we play to make Adrienette to sail?Hmm...Oh!I got it!I remember my sister saying something called 'The Flirting Challenge'And if I remember,the rules are:if you blush,you lose.

"Nino?"Alya asked,turning her excited gaze towards her boyfriend.
Nino didn't answer,too busy listening to his DJ music that he just finished just a few minutes ago. "Nino?"
"Nino?"
"NIIIIINOOOOO!" Alya shouted.
"Yes babe?"Nino asked nervously.
"I'VE BEEN CALLED YOU FOR THE LAST 1 MINUTE!"
Nino cringed "Sorry babe..."
"Tonight there's a sleepover at Marinette's house,and I have a plan to make Adrienette sail!"
Nino brightens "So?What the plan??"He asked.
"So in order to make Adrienette sail,We'll all play 'The Flirting Challenge' Nino gulped,then mumbles"If memory serves me right, I heard of this game before, whoever blushes first loses."
"YEAH!That's the idea!So I hope that Adrien will FINALLY realise that she not 'JuSt A fRiEnD'"She mimics Adrien's voice for the last part.
"I hope so too babe"

Hi,it's me LunaKitty,I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday,hope you understand,bye!!