Chapter 5: Lan zhan

Wei Ying woke up early the other day it's only 3 in the morning. Given that he's alone and the disciple who's guarding him went to take a rest he sit for a while trying to settle things up. Since he fainted yesterday, he started to remember everything until what happened after the eents in Guanyin Temple. Satisfied with everything being remembered, he stood up to take a stroll since his body is getting numb.

'Lan Zhan, My Lan zhan I'm back'

Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan standing near the Jingshi enjoyjng the moment of silence. He was hesitating to move towards him but he realized that he is now standing infront of Lan Zhan as if his feet move on its own.  Lan zhan was shocked at first until Wei Ying smiled and removed the mask.

Lan Zhan was out of words. He was so shocked. He was frozen for a while before he snapped into reality. He hugged Wei Ying so tight afraid of letting him go

"Lan zhan, Lan zhan ,my Lan Zhan, Your Excellency?" Teased Wei Ying after Lan Zhan let him go. He glared at wei ying for a while until a word went out of his mouth.

"How?"

Wei Ying saw how confused his husband was so he dragged him inside the jingshi and sat on his lap and start telling him everything

" When i died at guanyin temple i felt something strange. I ... I felt like everything is getting numb.. I can't move at all... I don't know what's happening until I woke up...I woke up inside my room but this time in Celestial Realm where my family is waiting for me to wake up and I lost my memories but from then I started having a dream anout you. About us. About our son ,A-yuan. At first everything  is not clear until one day the invitation was sent to us about us visiting here in gusu.I remembered the forehead ribbon and it's meaning from my dream..." wei ying said while blushing then he continued "...while my father is talking about the invitation, I told him about it and he's  very excited even my mother and sister to meet you and our A-yuan and when we arrived here like what you see. After that fight I look around and my memories were triggered and I fainted and when I woke up I remember everything and I woke up to take a walk then I saw you" Wei Ying smiled like a little bunny  and Wanji hug him tighter around the younger's waist and putting his head om his shoulder.

"I miss you my wei ying, I love you"

"I miss you too my lan zhan, i love you too "

They stayed like that for half an hour.Hugging each other for both of them missed the presence of each other.

"Lan Zhan can you keep it a secret for a while?I want to surprise our son don't worry I'll let him know today I want to surprise them all" wei ying said as he smilled and smirk

Lan zhan missed this smile so he replied while hugging and not letting go.

"Mn"

"He missed you a lot , wei ying. I saw himcry silently sometimes and sometimes he cries infront of me." Wangji said sadly

"Now I'm here , I won't  let you or our son cry once more" he replied to his beloved whie caressing  his cheek.

Wei Ying place a kiss on the lips of the other. At first it was simple and slow until it turn into a hungry one. Lan zhan placed the younger on his lap facing him locking his thigh on lan zhan's waist. After the hot kiss they did for awhile wei ying break the kiss and faced lan zhan whike his hands around lan zhan's neck.

"Lan Zhan , I need to go back my sister will sbe screaming once she won't fnd me." He said sadly while the other seems like he doesn't want to let go.

" Lan zhan don't worry later we'll do our everyday is everyday activity" he added while winking flirtily and making the other smile.

"You said that" lan zhan said seductively in a low town sending shivers in wei yings back

He knows how hard Lan zhan can be. He's like beast when eating his bunny.

Lan zhan then kissed him then let go. Wei Ying took out a teleportation talisman and went back to his room

'Finally you're back, wei ying'

_________________________________________

When he reached his room he's smilling and is the happiest father in the whole cultivation world. He meet his Father and sister to eat breakfast since it's already morning and they need to start moving for the meeting later.

"Father!Sister! I got my memories back" exclaimed wei ying as soon as he saw them. They were shocked and happiness is visible in their faces.

"That's  great son! Now let's look for them" said his father like child who is excited getting a candy.

"Brother let's look for my nephew!" Said his sister happily

"Don't worry we'll be seeing them later I'm gonna suprise you all" he said smirking

After the three of them ate they started fixing their selves. His sister is wearing a very beatiful clothes which made her look like a fairy with a pretty sword on her right side. While his father is wearing elegant red and black with a  touch of gold and he's  wearing the same color as his father. Together they indeed look good together while the two siblings wear a mask.

A gusu lan disciple knocked on their door hearing them laugh made him smile, he's lan jingyi.

"Your Highnesses, everythings ready please follow me to the meeting hall" he bowed then continued to walk towards the hall.

Wei Wuxian was so nervous last time he's  in mortal realm he just cleared his name then once again died.Now , he's  back once more. This action wasn't unnoticed by his sister when they're infront the two sided door the siblings entered together hand in hand which made their father smile.