I love you, Ayanna

Ben's P.O.V

I reached Ayanna's house, I sat in the car for a few minutes before getting out. Eric ran to me and asked

"Ben! Why is Ayanna behaving like this? I don't like her this way." Papa asked him to go to his room and finish his homework

"Ayanna has changed a lot especially this week, after her return from Paris, I don't know what happened, Ben but I am sure if you are with her she will be fine. " I smiled at him

"I will take care of her, uncle, don't worry!" he nodded

"My children left me on the streets, I had nowhere to go except for that coffee shop but that was also going on loss, she was an angel daughter who not only helped me but these children and the women." My head was down, I was too guilty to put her in that position.

"Can I talk with her?" he smiled.

"She locked herself in her room, she isn't opening the door or replying anything, her room is so silent." He stood up and showed the way. He left after showing me her room.

I slid by the door sat by the side and spoke softly

"Ayanna?" I called her out, but there was no response.

"I know you can hear me. Just listen to me out. You remember the day we met? I was furious and throwing tantrums but one person stopped me from that, it was you, the moment I saw you all my anger vanished. Since then you were the only person who made me a human. The reason why I didn't message you or contact you after that course was because of this contract, to fund my business I had to marry Mr Smith's daughter, I signed it after a lot of thought but I didn't want to miss that opportunity" I exhaled. " I thought that ill forget you but in every woman, I met I searched only for your quality. When I met Ethan, I came to know about you, so that I could at least know how you were, I missed you so much, Ayanna." Tears escaped through my eyes. "And when you came for the job interview I was the happiest person alive, I could have you in front of my eyes. I followed you everywhere, Ayanna everywhere, I wanted you to be safe and happy. Ethan had known this all the while and warned me to be away from you, he was afraid that I will hurt you, and I did. But now I don't want anything Ayanna, I gave up on the contract." I was silent for a couple of minutes, "I love you, Ayanna. I don't see my future without you, please! I need you, Ayanna. I am sorry. Please give me another chance, if you forgive me then I'll be waiting for you, you know where to find me." Papa asked me to follow him to the back of the house where a stool was, he motioned me to climb it and I did, I saw Ayanna leaning towards the door and crying, she had heard me from the other end, her legs were folded against her chest, her embracing it – she was crying.

I came down with tears in my eyes, "Wait for her, she'll surely come." I smiled at him and left. I was waiting there for a long time, I came down to call Papa.

"She hasn't reached yet? " he asked.

"What? When? "I asked concerned.

"She said she will go to the office and collect her belongings and then come to meet you at about half an hour ago." He said, even he panicked.

"Okay don't worry, I will go and look at it myself, she will be okay maybe she forgot to finish some work and is finishing it."I gave him a lame excuse.

I drove towards the office.

Ayanna's P.O.V

I washed my face – not knowing what to tell him when I meet, he gave up his property for me, I got him a bracelet from my savings so that I could give him when he proposes me, it was at my cabin, I had to pick it up.

I reached my cabin and opened the shelf when I heard a voice behind me.

"Look at who is here, who has been running from me ever since she started working here." Said Sean, I tried to walk past him but he closed the door, I took my phone to dial Ben he snatched it from me.

"Ooh, Ben? Can you tell me how much was paid for you to sleep with him? I mean I have been trying to enter your bed, I can pay you the same amount !"

I slapped him and tried to move but he pushed me against the ground hurting my forehead, he kicked me on my stomach, while I bled through my mouth.

"How dare you slap me?" he hit me again. He held my hair and lifted me from the ground, the pain had radiated towards my whole body, I was crying and screaming out of pain.

"You will have sex with me now, bitch." he tried to rip off my shirt but I pushed him with all the energy I had, he grabbed a paper cutter and slit my stomach. I lost balance and fell to the ground, bleeding profusely, I tried to stop the bleeding with my hands. The elevator struck and the lift opened, I couldn't see who it was but could hear someone approaching, "Please help!" I cried out.

Ben's P.O.V

I heard Ayanna screaming for help, I reached her cabin only to find Sean holding a cutter while Ayanna was in the corner crying she was covered with blood, I punched him on his face

"Sorry Mr Tenison, I did this out of rage, I am so sorry." I kept punching him, Ayanna crawled and called police, I kept punching him at least for 10 minutes until the police arrived, I didn't know when he had lost his consciousness. Once he was arrested I searched for Ayanna still sitting in the corner clutching her hip, she tried to stand up, I ran towards her and scooped up in bridal style and rushed towards the ambulance. I put her on the stretcher she gave me a small jewel box and fell unconscious. I opened it and found a platinum bracelet carved AB. I wore it right away.