The plushie

A normal day in BTS'S dorm

Yoon wakes up early and starts his day by playing on his tablet. Suga was still asleep beside him which didn't bother him.

As soon as he finishes playing, he climbs down and walks to the bathroom to do his daily routine.

Soon others wake up and start to do their daily schedule.

Yoon walks downstairs and sighs because it's a regular thing to see, every morning...

'KOOKIE! GIVE ME THAWT BAWCK!'

"Chim! Don't run like that!"

'TAE! STOP!'

"Aish......my brain cells gonna leave me if these go on every day!" Yoon slowly makes his way to the fridge and opens it to have some water.

Suddenly someone bumps into him. Kookie grins while holding his plushie before running again.

Chim also stops chasing Kookie and sat down, pouting while crossing his arms.

Tae spilled the milk onto his shirt and now he stinks. Meanwhile, Jin holds his head and sighs.

Yoon casually walks to the living room where Hope and J-Hope were doing yoga along with Jimin.

"And stretch!" J-Hope chirps and stretches his legs, Hope and Jimin do the same.

Yoon notices Joon on the couch and climbs up there.

'What are you doing?' Joon looks up from his book and smiles at Yoon.

'Reading a book about forests.' Yoon groans and lays on the couch.

"Okay! Now, it's time for school." Jimin chirps while clapping his hands.

Yoon gets up to dress up before heading to school.

"Can someone wake up Suga! He has to drive the kids to school today." Jin pleads while fanning him.

"I'll drop them off," J-Hope says while packing his bags.

*************************

"There you go. Have fun, guys!" J-Hope waves at the minis after dropping them on the sidewalks.

'J-Hope. .' Yoon calls.

"Yeah!"

'Can you stop by the convenience store before heading to the office?' Jinie, Joon, and Hope stare at Yoon.

"Ah? Why?"

'Buy some earplugs for me. If you want them too then buy some extra.' J-Hope was confused by that request but nods.

"Why does he gives off a cold vibe?" J-Hope shrugs in his seat while driving back to the office.

****************************

"I'm home!" Taehyung chirps after dropping the minis at school.

"Oh, welcome back. Come here. Do you want some juice?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks. Where's Kookie? " Jin scoffs.

"Asleep."

"Here you go."Jimin places the drink on the table as he joins them.

"Ah...everyone else went to the office, I guess? " Jin nods while changing the channels.

"It's so boring around here!" Jimin yawns and drops down on the couch.