numba eleven

This was hard to choose 😭😭

~

ellarhx

Ella you are my bestest internet friend ever and I love your stories! We might tease each other a lot by making fun of one another's typos and misspellings but its all fun and I wouldn't ask for another internet friend. Karma too even though she doesn't write stories!

~

Moonfishh

oKAY I LOVE YOU! Your stories are so amazing and I love how you write your characters, and your story lines are very well thought out. Honestly, whenever you followed me back i almost cried cause I was so happy. Thank you for being so amazing! Keep up the great work!!

~

hqheaven

I LOVE YOUR STORIES TOO. The way you connect each story together always has me a little shooketh because its very well done, and it always catches me by surprise. You deserve all of your fame and I hope you continue to do well in the future!

(also you and moonfishh were the ones who lowkey inspired me to start writing like for real for real 👉👈)

(ik you dont actually like support my stories but I really like yours sooo)

~

duckduckkill

You don't have any actual stories to where I can support them but you support my own so much and it makes me very happy! I swear dude you have been with my account for quite a while (maybe not I don't remember) but it makes me very happy that you have been here at all. Thank you!!!

~

-Oikawala-

oKAY I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO DO WELL WHILE WRITING THE BESTEST STORY THAT YOU CAN! anyways . . . thank you very much for supporting me and the things that I do! It really means the world to me!!

~~~

Honorable mentions because i can

Haikyuu_nerd

Skylarm53

peeaachyy

bokeijis_

purplepoesy12

~~~

THANK YOU TO ALL THESE AMAZING AUTHORS AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO DO WELL!! YOU DESERVE ALL HAPPINESS AS WELL AS ALL THE FAME YOU GET (IM TALKING TO YOU, ELLA, YOU'RE FAMOUS SO STOP DENYING IT)

~

Enjoy this