The next day

Michael's pov
I woke up on ennard's lap. He turned himself off. I looked up at him, his head was ontop of mine.I turned him on. I was feeling energized! I was happy! I licked his cheek, then heard my dad growl. "Dad, chill! It's only him! I've lived with him for 3 years." I explained. He looked at me with another intimidating look. I just snuggled closer to ennard that was slowly powering on. Once he powered on, he looked at me and said," How was your nap? Did you actually get some sleep?" "It was okay! I did get some sleep aswell." I said. I turned around and watched t.v. I saw it was still on so I continued watching it. I was still in ennard's lap and I was leaning against him.

William's pov
Mike seemed really close to ennard. I was glad to see him happy again. It felt heartwarming. I watched the t.v. that was on and decided to take a nap.

Ennard's pov
Eggie was still snuggling to me when I powered on. I decided to ruffle his hair,(it was brown and it faded to purple.) I ruffled his hair and he looked up at me happily. He giggle a bit. Then he looked at the t.v. with a smile across his face. It was cute! I rested my head ontop of his and looked at his father, he seemed to be taking a nap. So I decided to kiss eggs. I took his head in my hands and licked his bottom lip for entrance, he opened his mouth and there I went. I kissed him. I looked at William and he was still sleeping I broke the kiss, and let eggs watch t.v. I love my eggie. I'm glad I met him!

No one's pov

They all lived together and enjoyed time, ennard and Michael stayed to date, William was happy for michael but always keeping an eye on ennard, and michael was able to feel safe and his nightmares went away. They were happy together!