What Yall Do On His Day Off!!

Harry- He loves just to cuddle! He hardly see you cuz of his crazy schedule so when he does he just like to pull you close and cuddle and Maybe watch a movie.. But sometimes yall bearly watch the movie cuz yall are to busy with eachother.. But either way yall just love eachother's company and can't get enough of eachother!!

Liam- He Loves to take you to carnivals so he can win you a stuffed animal and be with you in the rides so when your scared you have them there to save you! He especially loves the ferris wheel cuz he pulls you in real close and when yall reach the top he pulls you in for a long and sweet kiss!!

Zayn- He Loves to play video games with you. Like Mario, minecraft, game shows, just dance, and singing contests.  But your so good at them he always gets mad when you beat him so he puts on his cutest pouty face..and you can't help it he's just so cute so you laugh and all in the end yall start to tickle eachother and end with a sweet kiss..

Niall- He always wants to take you to the park he thinks it's just beautiful like you! Yall always take walks hand in hand and by the water fall he gives you a long kiss sometimes it goes deeper ;) Then yall love to have picnics and just stare at the beauty in eachother and have talks about yall's life..

Louis- He always likes to spoil you so he takes you to a fancy restaurant then to he knows you love the mall and he loves when your happy so he takes you for a shopping spree.. you don't like him to waste his money on you but he always fights back and he always wins.. so you buy alot of stuff, some for him! After a long and beautiful day yall love to go home and cuddle and kiss....Then you know... ;)

__________________________________________

Hey!! I finished another one sorry if it sucks I'm still getting in the hang of writing!! So......On my last imagine I'm getting more and.more reads every single day so I just want to say A HUGE AND MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING MY STUFF!!! I LOVE YALL!!!!!! Yall make me SO happy!!!!!
~M