Sika Madu

He looked at Shinoa. He was staring at Yuu with his usual admiring gaze. Seeing this, Sika Madu was starting to smile. Though now everyone knew him as Shikama Douji. Shinoa is Hiiragi's smooth, sweet demon. Then someone caught his attention. A boy. He had a weapon that could change shape and radiated an incredibly powerful aura around him. However, this aura was not coming from the child but only from the weapon. Sika wondered how a demon could radiate such a powerful aura. Then he decided he wanted to see him and entered the child's inner world. However, he saw something he never expected. He had seen someone who had no way of spreading that aura. The person he saw was an extremely beautiful and elegant girl. The beautiful girl turned to his. And he realized that he didn't know him at all. This girl was not a vampire in her past life. Her deep blue eyes meant she could be half a vampire at most. However, her highly curved body showed that she did not use any power, and a vampire transformation would reduce the curves of the person's body and almost eliminate them. She was certain that this girl was not a vampire. So how was she turned into the devil. There were a ton of questions on his mind. However, the girl stripped him of all thoughts.

Girl "You must be the first horse, Sika Madu. Nice to meet you." he said and bowed slightly. But when he realized that Sika didn't know him, she felt the need to introduce himself. "My name is Lovisa Nikolia de la Blackmoon. You must not have known me since I was a 'real' devil from the beginning."

Sika said, "Yes. But how were you the devil from the beginning? I am sure that such a thing cannot happen."

"It is natural because I am the 2nd angel to fall as a child of God. Anyway, the devil thing happened only with me and the first person who fell."

"So what's your job here? Someone as strong as you wouldn't stay here like that."

"Maybe it's curiosity ... Maybe I have the same purpose as you."

"Nobody knows my purpose."

"Without me." she said, and suddenly appeared next to Sika and placed her tiny hand on her face.

This situation made Sika's eyes widen. This girl was an ancient angel. In fact, she was one of the brightest angels. However, she had devastated himself and fell. Still, it had many features. She could see everything about a person from the very beginning. And she could show the person she wanted everything about himself. Yes. Their goals were very close to each other. Both wanted revenge on God. However, while Sika also wanted to die, the girl just wanted revenge. And that's why she decided to find all the Angels of the End and kill them one by one and start her little rebellion like this.

'How noble ...' thought Sika. This girl fascinated him. A strong girl who is always beautiful. Their thought structures were also similar. Then he felt a little pain where his heart was. Shinoa must have been hurt. He opened her eyes a little more and realized that this was indeed true. The person he cared about was seriously injured, and he was talking and contemplating with a girl he had just learned who he was instead of healing him. How stupid he was. He looked at Lovisa. He realized that he wanted to go to her, and smiled and gave Sika a silent leave. And with this permission, he immediately went into Shinoa's inner world. As he healed her wounds, he had only one thought in mind: 'I'll see that girl once again, no matter what. Until then, please wait ... Lovisa ... '