The Slendytubby Backstory

In Teletubby land, there lived 4 Teletubbies that lived on the hills far, far away in the hill like house called the Teletubby Super Dome. And under their home is the Secret Lair where the Guardian/Walten the white tubby that is looking after them. Po is playing in the lake as Noo noo is approaching to her.
Po: *Notices Noo Noo* Oh hi Noo Noo!
Noo Noo: Greetings, Po! What are you doing out here all by yourself?
Noo Noo: I'm glad you had fun, and btw you haven't eaten today and your friends are looking for you, you should head home.
Po: Yeah, I'm done here anyway, bye Noo noo!
Noo Noo: Bye Po, I'll be home soon *stares at view of the lake* I wonder what the others are up to...
Po: *Arrived at her house* There's no place like home!
Tinky Winky: *Notices Po* Po's back hurray!
Po: Eh oh Tinky Winky!
Tinky Winky: Eh oh Po!
Po: Wanna head inside to get Tubby Custard?
Tinky Winky: Yeah, but you should talk to Laalaa first she has been upset all day.
Po: Hi Laalaa!
Laalaa: Hi Po..*Sighs*
Po: What's wrong?
Laalaa: I had a nightmare last night, it is about us and bad things happened but I don't remember what.
Po: Sounds scary, but it's just a dream, try to forget about it.
As they Head inside Po walked up to Dipsy and asked him.
Po: Hi Dipsy!
Dipsy: Hi Po!
Po: Did you find your hat yet?
Dipsy: No, I searched everywhere and still no sign of my hat.
Po: Oh, I'm sure that you'll find it eventually and btw do you know how to turn on the Custard Machine?
Dipsy: Yeah, you turn that red button right over there *points at the red button next to the door*.
Po: Oh! Now I remember! Thanks Dipsy!
Dipsy: Oh and if you're making Tubby Custard make one for me too!
Po pressed the red button but as she went to the Custard Machine it broke.
Po: Uh oh! I gotta get the tool box from the work table!
Po grabs the tool box and proceeds to run back to fix the custard machine. As she fixed it all of her friends are excited and said
Tinky Winky: Po fixed the Custard Machine! Hurray!!
Dipsy: Now can you hand them out to each of us please?
Po: Sure! I'll hand it out to you guys before I make one for myself.
Po hands it out to Tinky Winky.
Po: Here you go!
Tinky Winky: Thanks Po! I couldn't live without you!
Po hands it out to Laalaa.
Po: Here you go Laalaa! I made Custard to make you feel better!
Laalaa: Thanks Po *still feels upset*
Po: Laalaa, it is just a dream and I think you need to forget about it! Remember, we are always here for you!
Laalaa: Thanks Po *wipes tears* you are a true friend!
Po hands it out to Dipsy.
Po: Here you go Dipsy!
Dipsy: Thanks Po! And don't forget about making one for yourself! You must be hungry!
Po: Okay! Now time to make myself some Custard!
*10 Hours Later*
Po: I..can't sleep.*Hears a creak*
Tinky Winky stood up.
Po: W-What are you doing? Get back to bed *tries to sleep*
Tinky Winky smashed the Custard Machine.
Po: *Gasps* What are you doing!?
Tinky Winky: .........*walks outside the house*
Po: W-Wait! Where are you going!?
Po: There's no time to wake the others, I need to find him before he goes far! I gotta grab the flashlight from the work bench!
Po grabs the torch and went outside the house till she lost track of Tinky Winky. Po went to the left path and found a custard.
Po: A custard? How did it get here? Tinky Winky doesn't seem to be here I need to check the Lake.
Po went to checked the lake and finally found Tinky Winky and said.
Po: Tinky Winky? Are you..okay?
Tinky Winky turns around and screamed at Po with a horrifying face
Po: OH MY GOD!! He is chasing me! I need to go back home fast!
Po runs fast as she could but as she arrived home she saw Dipsy's dead body with his head chopped off on the floor but she doesn't know where Laalaa is as she turns around Tinky Winky is guarding her path so she turned right and ran over rocks, jumped over a log and turned a steep turn to not get caught by Tinky Winky in front of her as she runs, the tree is falling in front of her so she turned left but it is a dead end, so Tinky Winky killed her. As Walten saw what happened he is shocked and said
Walten: How could this happen!? Something went wrong with the custards. I need to contact the sattelite station now!
But as he tries to contact there is no signal.
Walten: Dang it! No signal..looks like I have to go there on foot..lemme grab my night vision camera first because it is dark outside.
As he finally grabs his Nightvision camera, suddenly the power went out.
Walten: What the..who turned off the lights?
As he walks out he saw a terrifying armless creature.
Walten: What is that thing!? I gotta hide behind these crates so that it won't see me.
As he escapes his lair away from the strange creatures he is now on a mission to find all of the infected custards and bring them to the Satellite Station.
To Be Continued...