The reveal

It was an normal day for calls 3-A in the dorms, as we see them getting ready to leave. "alright everyone here." Said lida ( please tell if it is wrong) as he was doing his usual hand chopping. "Yes I think that should be everyone." Said Momo "No it's not Deku here yet" said Bakugo no his normal grumpy/angry voice. "I'll go check on him." He continued as he walks away from the group to find his friend/rival.

Bakugo makes to his door and as he is about to knock he hears faint music and a voice as if it were singing. 'What the fuck is that' he though as knocks in there door, the music and the voice stops he hears fumbling and someone walking towards the door. The Pearson opens the door to reveal the one and only cinnamon roll, I'm sure you know his name Izuku Midoriya. "Huh? Bakugo what is that you need." Izuku says as walks out the door kind of nervous because of something that he is hiding from everting one else. "What hell are you doing it's time to head to school and why there music in your room AND DON'T LIE DAMN IT!." Bakugo shouts. 'Well someone woke up with rough morning' "It's that late I thou there was ten minutes left and what you heard just forget about ok ... I plan on telling everyone tonight anyways." Izuku said but mumble that last part. "Tch just hurry up I don't want to be late because of you." Bakugo said as walks way down stair the rest of the call. Izuku walks back in in room gets ready for school and heads whiz the others towards the school building.

Time skip after school

As everyone was walking back to the dorms mine notices that Izuku is behind the group and walking by himself and was deep in thought about something.

Izuku's POV

'Should I tell them, what if they don't don't like is or-' I was brought out of my thought when I sass someone walking towards me. " Hey Midori-kun are you alright, I noticed that you were not with the the group so I thought I should go see if any thing was wrong." Mina said and smiled at me. "Your so though full thank you Ashido-san and everything is ok just thinking something." I said and smiled back, but I failed to notice the blush that was forming on her face. 'So cute' Mina thought. "Ok just making sure you are alright." Mins said as her blast fades away and then walks away.
When every one gets back to the dorms, they do there usual thing like studying, playing game, or shouting at each other.( I think we know who that is ;) )

Third person POV

Izuku is his room trying to give him self some confidence on out his secret. After a while of thinking he finally has the gut to tell them. With being said he get up and bit out of his room, go's down stairs and approach's Shoji. "Hey Shoji can ask you a quick favor please?" Izuku said as tanks in front of shoji. "Mmh? Oh hey Midoriya and what can I do for you?" Shoji ask's. "Well you see I need you to help me carry something if that ok you?" Izuku ask's, "Yeah sure lead the way."shoji said and they head up stairs to Izuku room.

"Wonder what that was about?." A Bootlegged Pikachu asked as he tilts his head to side slight, 'so cute' certain ear phone jacks user thought this a blush on cheeks. "I'm not sure bro." Kirishima said and was about to allay something else when Izuku and shoji descend from the stairs and they appear to be carrying box's of some sort. They walk to walk to common area and places them down. "Alright everyone you are probably wondering why I have two box's with me?" Izuku said as he pats box on right with his hand, as everyone nodded. Well before we start I would like to make an announcement please?" Izuku ask's "what is it Deku?"Uraraka ask's as she and the stare on in confusion. "Well let's me just say that I have put a lot of thought in to it and I thought that today was the-" he was cut off by Bakugo. "God just get with already!" He shout "yare yare daze... fine umm I... c-can... uhh I can s-sing. Izuku stutters as he look down in embarrassment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!?" Everyone shouts
—————————————————

Well that's it's for this chapter please tell me if you like the way he reveals that he can sing .

Anyway I hope you enjoy my first ever book and many more in the future.
Bye bye 👋